#24 Fake Love

🎼LYRIC IMAGINE

Fake Love - Drake

This is something new i'm trying out. I basically use a song lyric and form it into an imagine. I did it before with 'Sad Serenade' by Selena Gomez but that was more of a preference instead of an imagine.

Italics= lyrics

"I got fake people showing fake love to me, straight up to my face."

💎

I was sitting at the lunch table waiting for my boyfriend.

It's a Wednesday and i haven't seen him for the past two days. He said that he was sick, so i tried to go see him but he didn't want me over. I think it was just because he didn't want me to become sick.

Anyway back to the present, i sat there for another 10 minutes until he finally arrived. My best friend was with him and when she saw me she gave me a hollow smile and hurried away. Weird.

'Thats when they smile at my face, whole time they wanna take my place.'

B/n sat in front of me, sighed, and said,
"We need to talk."

That's never a good thing. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach, "about what babe?"

"About us."

Those words: 'about us', made me nervous, i have a bad feeling about it. But i'm looking at the positive side of things, he probably wants to take things further in our relationship.

Yeah, he wants to take things further in our relationship.

"Okay, spill. What's up?", i leaned in closer and gave him a slight smile.

"Well... i think that...", he looked behind him and then back at me again, "i think that we should break up."

My heart broke into a million pieces, "break up? But why? Is it me?"

"No, y/n, it's just that i'm not as into you as i was before and, yeah."

"But...", i sighed and bowed my head in sadness.

"Look i'm sorry, but i'm sure we can find people that make each of us happier."

I nodded my head, i didn't even look up, i wanted him to leave already.

And that's what he did. Once i felt his presence drift away from me, i looked up, seeing my best friend smile at him the walk of with him.

I was curious, so i followed them. I know i shouldn't of though, because once i saw them kiss and link arms, i knew this was all a set up.

My boyfriend was cheating on me, he was dating my best friend this whole time. He was using me to get closer to her. And it worked.

My best friend, she betrayed me. She told him to break up with me. She said she'll never do me wrong, and that she'll always be there no matter what. What happened to that?

•••

I feel a bit better about the breakup now that i know i was being used by my ex boy to get closer to my ex bestie. I still feel hurt but I'm slowly getting over it. Honestly, i don't need them around.

I hope that soon i'll find actual true friends, unfortunately for me it like i've got fake people showing fake love to me. Straight up to my face.

💎

+Tell me if you'd like more lyric imagines like this one in the comments✨