Chapter 21

|Robin's POV|

  I hated it. I hated everything that Laufey has made me do. And it's only been three days.

  For three days Laufey has commanded me to do nothing but strike fear into Asgardian's hearts and kill innocent people. I could do nothing but watch. I felt like a puppet and Laufey was the puppet master. Everything he said I would do immediately, no questions asked. I would just do whatever he told me to do without batting an eye.

  At first the people of Asgard had tried to attack me but when I killed my first innocent man with my bare hands people immediately backed off. On the outside I had given them all a cold deadly stare but all I really wanted to do was say sorry, to bring that man back. But even my powers can't do that.

Laufey has made it his job to make me the most feared person in all the nine realms. At times when doing a patrol around Asgard I could hear quietly talking about how the other realms are getting armies ready, not to take Laufey down from power but to take me as their own weapon.

At times I could feel the Tesseract power weakened but quickly rebuild. At times, when doing patrol, I wouldn't watch what Laufey made me do but think. Think about the others. Whether or not they have a plan to help me out or of their only plan is to kill me. In all honesty, though, I wouldn't mind if their only choice to save the nine realms and myself is to kill me but I know Steve and Nat too much that they would try to find another solution.

During my three days as a puppet Laufey has made it so I sleep in the room right beside his. I can't ever change out of my armoured clothes and he's forced me to take off the crown and necklace saying that those things would only slow me down. When he said that I wanted nothing more than to shred him to pieces but all I really did was take the two pieces of jewellery off without hesitation.

Some days when Laufey had nothing for me to do he would allow me to do whatever I wanted as long as it didn't involve harming him or any other frost giants. In those times I would be grated the smallest of free will, I was granted to go where I pleased. That place would always be the garden out back.

Before Laufey had taken me over, when me and Loki were kinda dating, Loki had taken me to this garden. He told me that the garden was where he went, it was his sanctuary to get away from Odian and Thor and everyone else. Now I come here all the time when granted that small free will, I sit on the floor and watch beautiful flowers grow. This was my sanctuary, my place to get away from the horrible things I caused to the people of Asgard.

Those would be the highlight of my day. Sitting on the green grass, lightsaber to my side, watching the different colored flowers as they did nothing but grown. This may seem boring but it's the most normal thing that has happened to me in such a long time.

  It's July 10, 2014 and the first frost giant I encountered that started this whole thing was in June 11, 2014. I guess time flys by when there's so much action in my world.

  "Dyffea!" Another thing Laufey calls me, and only calls me, by my real name. "Get over here!" My legs moved towards the sound of his demanding voice without hesitation, I hated it.

"Yes sir?" I asked with a dead tone as he stared down at me.

"Have you heard of the rumours of others coming to take you?" Yes I did you sick bastered.

"Indeed I sir." I said politely which made me vomit on the inside.

"Good. Then you should be aware of the new auras," and as he said that I could feel the overwhelming feeling of more auras. It felt warm and nice.

"What would you like me to do?" He simply smirked and apparently that's all I need to know what he wants me to do. "Of course." Walking out of the throne room my golden double bladed lightsaber materialised in my right hand.