Chapter 1

"That hurt y'know?" I said to the man who just punched me and now a line of blood was coming from the corner of my lip.

"Does it look like I give a crap?" He said in a 'mean' voice but I've heard meaner voices than this fool.

"Actually you should give two shits because I'm about to beat your sorry butt," the man smirked at me and came closer so our faces were inches apart.

"And how so?" He asked making me smirk.

"Like this," I channel my own aura and change the color from white to yellow using Ergokinetic Combat, which is basically me channeling my aura to my arms and legs giving them enhanced strength. That allowed me to break the bonds easily as well as punch the guy hard enough to send him flying into the air and hitting the wall. "That's how!" I brushed myself off and started walking away when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Robin," and just by that voice alone I already knew who it was.

"Natasha!" I exclaimed while leaving the warehouse. "What do you need?"

"Now why would you think I need something?" My redhead friend questioned over the phone.

"I don't know, maybe it's the fact that every time you call you usually need something from me."

A chuckle could be heard from the other line. "I don't need anything. Although I was wondering if you're in New York because Tony is having a party." That made me stop walking for a split second but then continued to walk once more to the hidden car.

"I'm in town I just don't know about the party. Remember Denver?" In case you're wondering me and Nat had teamed up to stop something about Hydra and one thing we had to do was go to a party. I wasn't very well at parties and almost got our cover blown.

"Yes I remember Denver but you'll get to meet the rest of the team! I sometimes talk about you and Tony is doubting that your Aura Manipulation power is anything but useless." Now see that ticked me off cause my power is extremely powerful.

"Alright," from the other line I could hear Nat say 'yes'. "But you have to help me get a dress. I'll send you my new address."

"Alright. I'll meet you tomorrow at nine sharp. Bye Robin."

"Bye Natasha." With that I ended the call and started the car. "What did I get myself into?" I said out loud while driving back home.

•———————•

Lucky me I had set an alarm for 8:30 giving me twenty minutes to get ready for today before Nat gets here.

Grabbing my phone and turning off the alarm I grabbed some clothes and went into the shower. I spent eleven minutes in total getting ready and thirty seconds to pull my green hair into a ponytail.

Grabbing my phone off the desk beside my bed I walk out of my room and into my kitchen making myself some cereal seeing as I was too lazy to really cook something.

By the time the dishes were cleaned there was a knock on my door. A smile formed on my face as I knew all too well who it was.

"Coming!" Wiping my hand dry I rush to the door and open it to find my redhead assassin friend. "Nat!"

"Robby!" That was my nickname to her, never understood why but it just was. "How long had it been?"

"Two months." I stated making her smile just the slightest. "Now shall we go or can I stay in my apartment and watch Tv all day?" Nat just laughed a bit and grabbed my arm pulling me out of my one bedroom flat.