Chapter 16

By the time me and Frigga had made it to the ballroom the party was in full swing, maybe even faster than Tony's parties. Frigga had bid me a fair well as she walked up towards where Odian sat on his golden throne.

When me and Frigga had entered all the conversation had stopped. All the eyes were trained on me for maybe a few seconds before the Asgardians went back to whatever they were doing. I had plugged in my earphones and was listening to my own music with one ear while the other didn't have anything.

I slowly walked around the ballroom, my green eyes scanning for anyone recognizable, mostly Loki. But no one I knew all too well could been seen, not wanting to socialize with people I took an empty seat at a table for two.

A few people, who I guessed were the servants, would pass by offering me to try something but each time I would decline. My green eyes scanned all around the ballroom, all sorts of Asgadrians were laughing and talking with one another. Many of them had a cup in hand, some could be seen sitting at a table eating but someone else was there with them.

"Robin!" Turning to my right Sif, Thor, and the Three Warriors were all walking towards me. Each one of them dressed just for the occasion. "What on Midgard are you doing sitting alone?"

"I-I just don't know anyone and I don't really know how to start a conversation from people from another realm." Thor just laughed but it seemed to have boomed throughout the whole ballroom.

"Lady Underwood meet the Warrior Three," hopping off the chair I stood in front go the three men. "Fandral," a man with blonde short hair and beard took my hand and kissed it gently.

"It is an honor to meet you Lady Underwood, Sif has told me of your combat skills. I'm impressed that a women so beautiful and lovely like yourself is an excellent fighter. Maybe me and you could go out some time." He gave me a look that must really get the ladies but I'm not like those ladies.

"I would love to," he smiled as the others gave me wide eyes. "As friends of course, is what you mean? Sif may not know this yet but I'm also smart and I'm not stupid enough to fall for a trap where I'll be a one night stand." Fandral sighed as he backed away.

"Lady Underwood I am Hogun," the Chinese looking man took my hand and kissed it gently as well but that's all he did before backing away.

"And I am Volstagg," the last man had red hair as well as a red beard that went down past his neck. "It's an honor to meet you and it is about time a lady shut down Fandral as you just did." His comment made me laugh as well as smile.

"It's an honor to meet you all, it's an honor to meet you all in person." The three of them smiled, even Sif and Thor smiled the slightest as well. "Thor have you seen Steve anywhere around?"

"He should be at that table," the God of Thunder pointed to a table near the door and sure enough Steve was there also dressed in Asgardian attire.

"Thank you," I walked back the Warriors Three and made my way towards Steve.

He smiled the slightest when he saw me walking over to him. I sat down in the empty seat, earphone still in left ear, my own music still playing. "For a second I started to worry where you might have gone." He said starting up the conversation.

"Don't worry about me Steve, although Asgardian attire does not fight you my friend." Steve looked down at the armor he wore, yes the males had to wear armor like clothes to balls, and they were a bit loose on him.

"Surprisingly they had this lying around in the palace," I laughed which made him smile. "But you don't look too bad yourself Robin."

"Thanks. The crown was placed upon my head by Frigga herself." I took off the crown and admired the craftsmanship of it before placing it back on my head. "What are we going to do in Asgard?"