Chapter 15

Sparring with Sif was awesome. Not only did I get an awesome hardcore work out but I always got to prove my skills to Sif herself. We must have spent hours combating with one another. Both our skills were at the same level, obviously I could have beaten her by using my other powers but I made a promise to myself to not use anything other powers other than using my aura for the weapon and armour.

If it weren't for a little boy telling us of the time of the party me and Sif would have continued battling one another till midnight.

When the boy left me and Sif were smiling at one another, both of us had beads of sweat rushing down our foreheads, chest, and back. My armour as well as weapon had both disappeared as she attached her double bladed sword back to her side.

"Your combat skills are mighty impressive Robin, maybe you could beat one of the Warrior Three." She complemented as we both started walking out of the combat room. Thor, Loki, and Steve had left somewhat midway during our battle saying some lame excuse.

"Thanks Sif but I would need help with my hand to hand combat. Maybe you could teach me some things? Odian said I had to be in the combat room at least twice a week and maybe you could teach me some of your moves?" Her smile seemed to have widen.

"Of course! I would love to train you to become a better warrior! It is about time I find another warrior female." That last part made me laugh the slightest. "This is your room Robin, maids we'll be inside helping you get ready for the party. I shall see you until then."

"Until then Sif." She waved a bye to me as she turned a left.

Opening the doors the room I was staying in was breathtaking. Everything was golden, there were beautiful carvings on the wall, a large balcony was jut across from me. I kinda wanted this to be my room for now and ever.

From behind the sound of footsteps could be heard. Turning my head two women came in, one seemed like a teenager while the other seemed to be in her mid thirties or late thirties.

"Lady Underwood," the both bowed and I gave them confused faces.

"No need to do that bowing 'Lady Underwood' stuff. Please just smile and call me Robin." The teenage girl smiled as the other women nodded her head respectively.

"Come now," the older women said getting hold of my arm. "We must prepare you for the celebration." The older women lead me into an awesome looking bathroom that would put Tony's to shame.

The older women walked away leaving me with the teenager. "It is wise for you to strip for your clothes."

"Excuse me what?" That has got to be the oddest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"As your maids we are to wash and clothe you. Now I suggest you strip of you clothes as I start the bath," she brushed past me and turned on the water. Soon enough the bath tub was filled halfway with warm water. "Now," she commanded and I felt so awkward.

"Um... look I get Asgard and Midgard are two completely different realms, that's why on Midgard the people bathe themselves. We also have curtains to cover ourselves." The teen girl tilted her head.

"That is odd," she said but shook her head. "Nonetheless you are no longer on Midgard now I suggest you strip out or else Aimigg comes in and takes the clothes off you herself." My eyes widen and I slowly started stripping out but it was so hard with the teen being in the same room as me.

"Do-do you mind turning around or something?" She nodded her head and turned around. I quickly stripped out of the clothes and carefully climbed into the steaming warm bath tub.