Chapter 18

My whole body froze. This-this can't be posible, I thought re-reading the final note. But it wasn't a trick of light, it was real. Throughout my little panic something's clicked in place in my mind. I had always had that feeling that I didn't belong on earth, but as a I grew older I saw how ridiculous that was. Everyone thought that they didn't belong at some point in their lives.

  Now that this information was been given to me I see that that gut feeling was correct all this time, I just simply chose to ignore it all.

  It feels like my life was half a lie. My heart sank when the thought of my parents dying, they had both stayed with the Aurians till the end of their lives while I stand here, living and breath. Somehow I feel guilty, guilty because someone else could have taken that plant and live their life. Instead those workers had sacrificed that plant for a me.

  More realisation dawned on me. My parents were King and Queen of Ayter, making me a princess. A lost princess more like it.

  I didn't realise tears were slowly streaming down my cheeks until another aura could be felt. The other aura didn't stop my tears flowing though, the thing that sucks is I don't even know why I'm crying! My best guess would be all the things I just read.

  "Robin?" Loki yelled from the first floor.

  "Up here! Second floor!" My voice cracked the slightest and wavered as well, maybe I was crying for a longer time.

  "Robin," his voice said a few feet from my right. "What is the matter?" His footsteps could be heard walked closer towards me until he was crouched down in front of me. "Why are you crying?" Instead of answering I handed him the book.

  "Read it," I said.

  "I can not." My head snapped up at his confused on.

  "It's not that hard to read it Loki, it's in English." His face went even more confused.

  "Robin this language is a lost language of Ayter. No one, not even Odian himself, can translate what this book has to say." My mouth went dry and my body felt even more colder than normal. "What is wrong Robin?"

  "I," there was a pause. "I can read this book perfectly well Loki, its all in English in my eyes." His emerald green eyes widen the slightest as he looked from me to the book then back at me.

  "But-but how? The aurians were destroyed eons ago, their planet destroyed by an unknown force."

  "That book was a journal entry. At the very end it said that the King and Queen had a child who they saved by using a special plant to transport her to Earth. That child was named Dyffea Robin Underwood Uamos." My green eyes met with his. "I'm Dyffea." Loki just looked at me, I couldn't tell what he was thinking but what I knew for sure was his aura was orange.

  "You are-"

  "The last aura manipulator?" I finished off for him. "Yeah I am. I'm also a alien so theres that." At the end of that sentence tears started to stream down my face once more. "All this time I thought my parents left me because I was an odd child, but now I learned that they saved my life."

  "Robin," Loki said as he carefully pulled me into a gently hug. "It is alright to cry." Not once have I ever heard Loki sound so gentle and soft toned before.

  The tear that I once held back were let loose in soft ugly sobs and cries. My heart ached at this new information, off all I have lost. Loki was there on the floor with me, gently rubbing my back as he whispered kind words in my ear. My arms were wrapped around his body and his arms were wrapped around mine. I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep in his arms, to forget everything that was just given to me. But somethings are hard to get, some things are hard to forget.