Chapter 4

The very next day I was up and ready at eight in the morning. I had a blue duffle bag filled with workout clothes and water just in case I needed to do some physical work, that and Nat told me to pack those things.

I had already eaten something that would keep me energized and ready for whatever Fury wants me to do. Now I'm just waiting in Nat and Clint to come by or call me, seeing as they are my ride to the Helicarrier.

There was a knock at my door. "Hold up!" Grabbing my duffel bag, keys, and phone I open the door to find Clint standing there. "Hey there."

"Hey Robin, ready to go?"

"Yup." Locking and closing the door. "Lets go." He led me down to the streets where a sleek black car was waiting, in the driver seat was Nat.

"Hey Robby." My redhead friend said as I climbed into the back seat.

"Hey Red."

"Did you bring the duffle bag?" Instead of answering I just raised the duffle bag. "Good."

•———————•

Turns out that the Helicarrier is awesome! It's like this giant boat but also a giant aircraft! The one downside is there are so many hallways and rooms and three floors that I could have easily gotten lost if Nat and Clint weren't there guiding me.

I was led into a room that was a whole obstacle course. It was pretty huge, with loads of course. I now see why Nat made me bring the workout clothes.

"Can I change first?" Fury just nodded his head and Nat led me into the women's changing room.

Quickly I stripped out of the pants and shirt and changed into the grey workout pants, AC/DC black tank top, tied my green hair into a high ponytail, and put on some running shoes.

When walking out Fury stood at a control panel. "Now Ms.Underwood this course will let us know how well you do in running as well as balance. At the end your score will be given to you."

"Do I use my powers?" I asked. "Cause there's one where I could use my aura to en-"

"You may not. This course is to see how you would do with just skills. Now get in." Rolling my green eyes I got into the course but as soon as I entered the lights went out and the door locked. "Alrighty then." I made small ticking noise with my tongue and was able to detect the wall that was in front of me.

I started climbing up but the lights suddenly turn on. Normal people would have been blinded by the sudden light, yes I was but I kept climbing up the wall while blinking my eyes rapidly.

As I got to the top I jumped down and rolled over so all the pressure wouldn't go straight to my feet.

I kept running, climbed up a pipe line to get to the top of a roof then started jumping from roof top to roof top. At the end of the roof top it was the highest and I knew there was no way I could jump down without breaking my feet.

My green eyes scanned around before finding a tree. Backing up I got a running start and jumped off right at the edge. It felt like I was flying and that all ended when the tree was in arms reach.

Stretching my arms out I got hold of a branch and held on for two seconds before jumping down to the next branch and then the next until jumping down to the floor.

  Right as my feet hit solid ground I took off once more. All of a sudden a bunch of random agents blocked off the street so I ran to the right jumped up a trash bin and into a small window ledge and then jumped over the crowd of agents before running once more.