Chapter 10

Nat had dragged me into a dress store once more, making try on billions and millions of dresses. It wasn't until closing time when Nat had found, and I quote, 'perfect dress'. But even I had to admit the dress was quite beautiful although made me feel the slightest bit uncomfortable because it was a bit too open on my chest area.

Luckily all the shops were closing so we went back to the tower. Unluckily when I was ready and changed Natasha made me were a pair of black heels that don't fit her but just barley fit me.

My green hair was pulled into a nice looking bun. I had lipstick, eyeliner, a bit of eyeshadow, and a bit of blush. Nat had sprayed some perfume on me and by the time it was eleven at night we were both walking towards the elevator and up to the party.

|3rd Person POV|

The party was in full blast around nine at night, Tony had somehow managed to get a bunch of people at the party. The Avengers all walked around talking with a few friends and making new ones as well.

Around twelve at night Steve went up to Natasha. "Where's Robin?" He asked and both heroes looked over the crowd of people before spotting the green haired girl completely drunk. "How many drinks has she had?"

"Three, last I checked."

"Three!" Steve exclaimed as a group of people started making a circle around Robin. "Her limit is three before she gets completely wasted?"

"Actually she can drink as much as she wants and won't get drunk. She had the ability to choose whether or not she wants to get drunk. She once told me that at times she can't control it and would either get drunk without her control over it." From the crowd circling Robin they all started chanting.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" Over and over making the two heroes curious.

Natasha and Steve were able to squeeze their way to the front to find Robin chugging down a whole bottle of some alcoholic drink. When it was completely empty she smashed it to the ground.

"YA!" The whole crowd cheered as Robin stumbled towards her two hero buddies.

"Hey," she hiccuped. "Guys!" A smile rested on her face. "Want to see me chug another bottle?" Before either one I them could reply Robin faced the crowd. "Someone get me the strongest liquor you can find!" Not even ten seconds another person is handing Robin a bottle.

"Robin I think you've had enough," Nat said walking slowly towards her friend. "Maybe you should go to bed."

"Nope," the 'p' was popped the same time the bottle cap popped open. "Not until the fun really begins." In ten seconds flat the bottle of liquor was empty and being smashed to the ground. "Tony!" She exclaimed as the billionaire made his way towards her.

"Robin!" Her too exclaimed but he wasn't as drunk as Robin. "How's may favourite drunk green haired girl!"

"I'm doing great! Just chugged two bottles of liquor," she then leaned close to his ear. "It's actually three but don't tell Nat or Steve, they'll get pissed." He chuckled a bit as Robin stumbled the slightest.

"Ok Drunkie, I think it's time for you to go to bed." He said in a soft tone.

"Banana!" She said but then spoke again. "I mean no! Not until I've had my fun!" She whined.

"Come on," he went out to grab her hand but she pulled away with a smile on her face.

"Nope. How about I have some fun first."

"And what kind of fun are you looking for?" Nat asked as she and Steve stood side by side Tony.

"Switching bodies," the green haired drunkie whispered.

Before any of the three heroes could say or do anything Robin took out each of their auras and placed them in different bodies. Nat was in Tony's body, Steve was Nat's body, and Tony was in Steve's body.

That's how the night went. The guest were told to leave, which they did very quickly. Robin was able to sneak up and switch everyone into someone else's body, well not Loki. Robin would always look at him but never take out his aura and just smile before running off.

Around two in the morning the Avengers were dead asleep, Robin managed to escape them and hide. All the Avengers were on the main floor sleeping on a couch or on the floor, the only person still looking for her was Loki.

After some searching Loki had found Robin hidden under the sink. In the kitchen. On the main floor. She was dead asleep making it so much more easier for the Prince of Tricks and Lies to carry her up and into her temporary room.

He was able to open the door and used the magic he's allowed to use and changed Robin's dress for some sleep wear. Loki made sure it was something that she would feel comfortable in as well as not too exposing.

Loki laid her down on the bed and covered her in the blanket. He went to walk away but a hand caught his. Robin's green eyes were open and looking at Loki, a smile on her lips.

"Robin it's time for you to sleep," he said in that amazing British like accent of his.

"Ok but after I tell you a secret." Loki knew there was no way of getting out of this so he nodded his head. "Come close," he did. "Closer, closer, just a bit cl-"

"Robin," Loki warned as his cheek was barley grazing her.

"Alright alright. Promise me you won't tell Loki," he chuckled and she gave him a dead serious look. "Promise!" She said playfully slapping his arm.

"I promise I won't tell Loki."

"Alrighty then," her smile went even wider than before. "I like Loki," she whispered. "And not in the friend like way but like like way. I love him." Loki was shocked at the news but Robin just giggled at his face. "Sshh. Don't tell him."

"O-ok." For the first time in forever Loki actually stuttered.

He went to walk away but Robin held his wrist like iron. "Don't leave Teddy Bear!" She whined while tugging him closer to her.

"You are drunk Robin, go to bed." He whispered trying to escape her grip but no use. "Robin."

"You are staying Teddy Bear." Robin yanked on his hand and he landed right beside Robin on the bed. "Night night Teddy Bear." She held his hand so he couldn't escape.

Robin fell fast asleep and Loki stayed up a bit longer thinking of what she said. From the time he's been on this earth the Prince had learned that when a person is drunk they would always, or usually, say the thing they are afraid to say. Robin just drunkenly admitted that she had feelings for him, and even Loki felt that small spark.

Loki had fallen asleep with a small smile on his face. For once he was absolutely sure of something. Someone truly loved him and he truly and fully loved her.

•——————•
Here's the dress.