Chpater 3

Spoiler Alert: something will be spoiled about Narnia.  
---
Today was Tuesday the 10th of
June 2014. I didn't sleep in as most people would if they didn't have to work, I woke up at nine in the morning. By now I'm sitting on my bed, door open, listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi while reading the book Lost Heroes book 1 by Rick Rioradn part of the Heroes of Olympus series. I've already read the series at least ten time but I just love the darn book.

My tunes were cut off when my phone started ringing. Placing the bookmark in place I close my book and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Robin speaking."

"Hey Robin you mind coming to the tower?" Nat asked which made me curious.

"Why?"

"Tony bragged about you and now Fury wants to meet you and he's at the tower so I suggest you come here quick."

"Be there in five." Hanging up the phone I quickly changed into pants, shirt, oversized jacket, pulled my green hair into a rockabilly hair style before rushing out of my apartment and into the streets of New York.

At 10:36 am I was in the elevator of Avengers Tower and the AI named Jarvis was kind enough to take me up to the 30th floor where the Avengers, Loki, and Fury were all waiting for me.

Even if the metal doors didn't open all the way I squeezed my way through and fast walked into the room to find the Avengers sitting on the couch, Loki sitting on a stool reading the book he checked out yesterday, and a man in full out black clothing wearing an eyepatch.

"Fury I presume?" I said making everyone turn their heads toward me, even Loki how seemed so engrossed in the book when I first got up here.

"Ms.Underwood?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Director Fury."

"Director of what exactly?"

"Shield," he said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Shield? Does that stand for something or did you really want that name?"

"Shield stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division."

"How could you remember that whole thing? And seriously that whole thing? I feel like someone really wanted a secret organization to be named Shield but wanted it to have a somewhat cool acronym." He didn't laugh but Tony did and Clint smiled.

"Ms.Underwood I've been informed by Tony that you have the ability to change a persons aura," I didn't answer but instead took out my own aura. "And create wormholes."

"I can but the risk is me being passed out by how many and how long." He nodded his head before walking towards me.

"I'd like to give you a job."

"Already have one."

"A better job-"

"I actually like working in the library."

"With better pay-"

"The pay is enough for me."

"Would you just listen to me?" He asked and stopped in front of me. "Shield had been watching you for a very long time Ms.Underwood. The people who work with you or work at the library are undercover Shield agents sent to keep an eye one you."

"Cause that totally doesn't sound creepy," I then faced him. "And you don't trust me?"

"I trust you well but a hero could always become corrupt." He had a point there but I can't actually become corrupt.