Fight

The house was pitch black inside.
You observed the furniture and walls from upside down as you were limp over your friend's shoulder.
A thin layer of dust covered the mantles and stair rails, making the faces on any picture frames unrecognizable.
A lonely and foreboding aura filled the rooms. You shivered as Jimin hauled you inside and to the staircase.
He always stayed over at your house; you forgot what his house even looked like inside. Jimin carried you up the stairs, ignoring your muffled protests against his back. Bursting through the door to his room, he slung you down to thump onto the bed. You let out a soft oof as you bounced.
Jimin's bedroom was the only room in the entire house that looked used. His royal blue sheets were slightly wrinkled and there wasn't any dust, although it did smell a bit musty.
There were a few pictures of you and the other boys spread around, but it was bare for the most part. A small desk was settled in one corner.
The room looked like it was only occasionally used, which it was.
A lot of Jimin's possessions were kept in the guest room of your house, which was decorated to his liking.
This room was empty and gloomy.
The blinds were closed firmly.
Jimin flicked the light switch on, illuminating the plain white walls.
So this was the last place you would see before your death.
You crossed your legs Indian-style and took a deep breath, preparing for the conversation that was coming.
Jimin paced back and forth in front of you, pulling off his beanie and pulling out his tail. It looked uncomfortable, how his tail was curving up out of his pants.
Maybe you should cut some holes in the back of some of his pants and-
"Why," Jimin gritted out. "did you do that?"
You leaned back carefully, thinking.
"What are you indicating exactly? What did I do?"
His nostrils flared and he faced away from you, taking deep breaths.
"You lied to me," Jimin said. "You've never done that before. Why?"
You stared at your best friend's back and pushed all your sincere feelings into your voice.
"I've never had to, Jimin," you whispered. "You've never threatened anyone before. You aren't usually this...aggressive."
He rolled his shoulders and popped the joints, running his fingers through his hair. Finally turning to you, he didn't stop frowning.
"That's doesn't make it okay."
"Do you know what's not okay?" You stood up as anger rushed thorough you. "Why can you be all ho-hum with Hani but I'm not allowed to date Sehun?"
"I don't like him! He's no good, Y/N." Jimin said in frustration. He took your shoulders in his hands and shook you. "That's all I'm trying to get through your thick head!"
You shoved him away. "Well I don't like Hani!" Poking a finger into the center of his chest, you demanded, "So stop hanging around her!"
"Why don't you like Hani?"
"Why don't you like Sehun?"
"Y/N!"
Oh, that is IT.
Jimin yelped in surprise when you lunged at him. You were honestly  surprised yourself ; it had been a long time since you initiated a physical fight between the two of you.
Climbing up him, you flattened him against the wall and wrapped your hands around his throat.
"Yah! What are you doing?" he choked out, trying to put distance in between you.
"I'm strangling you," you replied casually and tightened your hands.
Jimin tried peeling you off of him, but you knew how to be very clingy and evaded his attempts. He turned and slammed your back to the wall.
"Let go of me, you little octopus!"
You shook your head violently, determined to kill your friend so you wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.
"Never!" you swore. "Die!"
He started laughing, making you even angrier. You were dead serious. He was going to die.
But he knew your weakness.
His short fingers began creeping up your side, wiggling slightly. You gulped.
Jimin grinned, seeing the look on your face and feeling your fingers loosening because you knew he had you.
He started to tickle you.
"No!" you howled.
Involuntary laughter began to spew from your mouth as he targeted your most ticklish spots. His fingers knew exactly where to feather over your skin to get the biggest reaction from you.
Curse you.
Releasing him, you dove onto the bed and curled into a ball, protecting your vulnerable sides.
"Stop," you said. "I'm mad at you."
Jimin groaned in frustration and flopped onto the bed beside you, burying his face in the blue blankets. He turned his head to look at you.
"Why are you so frustrating, Muffin? Aren't I supposed to be mad at you?"
His eyes weren't glowing anymore and they were back to their normal size. You had escaped death, at least from now.
You laid beside your best friend in the whole wide world and gazed at his dearly familiar face. Those hypnotizing neon yellow eyes, that thick dyed-blond hair framing a jawline sharp enough to cut yourself on. Cute black cat ears twitched and swiveled toward you, only enhancing his attractiveness. Combined with his full lips and slightly chubby face that had hollowed into maturity, you really weren't surprised that so many girls obsessed over him.
He was cute and sexy and kind and beautiful, inside and out.
You didn't want to fight with him any more.
"No matter who I'm dating, you'll always be my best friend, Chim. I'll always make time for you and I'll always love you," you told him. "And I expect you to do the same."
"I do," he groaned.
"You don't," you said softly. "You want to date Hani? Date Hani. I'll deal with her. But don't run out on me because she calls you, Jimin. Don't blow off your best friend of nineteen years for someone you've known for less than a month."
He was silent, staring blankly up at the ceiling. You could almost hear him thinking, and you knew that he was finally fully realizing your feelings.
"Muffin," he whispered. "I'm sorry."
"I already forgave you," you replied quietly. "Just don't do it again."
He rotated, rolling into his side so his head rested on your shoulder. One of his hands slipped around your waist.
You missed this.
"I still don't like Sehun," he grumbled, and you laughed.
For a long time, the both of you laid in silence, basking in the glow of your repaired friendship. Jimin's warmth lulled you into a dazed state. He smelled incredibly good.
His tenor voice awakened you out of dozing. "Y/N, I want to tell you about something that happened."
"What is it?" you yawned.
"I had this dream the other night..."
You stiffened in his embrace, now wide awake. One of your hands unconsciously touched your neck where it was still tender from his mouth.
Because of the dress you wore to the date you had covered up the bruises with makeup, but you were still wary.
Makeup could come off.
"Go on," you said slowly, hesitantly.
Jimin's voice was slightly muffled by your shoulder. His breath was brushing your skin as he began to speak.
"It was pretty...intense, to say in the least. It was about a girl. You know, that kind of dream."
"Oh," you whispered.
You were terrified that he was about to confront you. What if he did remember?
"We were sleeping next to each other. Something happened and all of the sudden, I could smell everything. Everything. And her smell was incredible."
You knew the feeling.
Jimin sighed, shifting in embarrassment.
"I started kissing- well, you don't need to know that part," he laughed nervously.
You exhaled in relief. He was withholding details from you; that meant that he didn't know it was you.
"I knew that scent subconsciously," he told you. His neon eyes were gleaming. "It was a girl that I knew. That I've been close to. And I think I know who."
Your heart stopped beating. Your breath stilled in your chest.
"Who?" you breathed.
Jimin grinned at you.
"Hani, of course."
Ouchie.
Jimin snuggled deeper into you. "I have to have improved senses like that again, because if I can just confirm that it's Hani...I think she's the one."
Double ouchie.
You were apparently the one for Jimin. No way on earth you could tell him that it was you. He'd be so disappointed.
"I'm happy for you, Chim," you said softly.
Because you were...weren't you?
"Thanks, Muffin," he said.
You gave him a non responsive grunt and scratched at his ears, edging your fingernails around them.
He mewled.
Nope, don't go there, Y/N.
You cleared your throat uncomfortably and withdrew.
"Wait," Jimin said, bringing your hand back.
"Um..." You refused to move, staring at him. Didn't he recall that awkward night?
"What's the problem?" he asked, pouting his bottom lip at you.
Okay, maybe you weren't the most gorgeous creature on the planet, but that moment still had some serious sexual undertones. He was a nineteen year old boy; he should remember.
You gently withdrew your hand again, inching slightly away from him. "Last time I did that...I mean last time we...well..."
"Oh!" Jimin popped up, surprised. "I forgot about that."
Triple ouchie.
"Right," you huffed.
He took your hand and brought it to his cat ears, reassurance plain in his eyes.
"It's okay, Y/N. That'll never happen again, I promise. I don't see you in that way."
What?
"You don't see me in what way?"
You scrunched up your fingers in his hair. He relaxed a little as he answered you.
"You know. As a girl."

[A/N]
😳 oh, Jimin. You didn't.
Double update! 💃🏻 Happy Day After Valentine's Day! ❤❤❤❤
This chapter is unedited, so please ignore any grammatical errors or anything else. Sorry😁
Please vote and/or comment if you like the story!
Thanks for the read!
❤️PB