SOMEDAY

Someday, you're gonna realize...

One day, you'll see this through my eyes...

By then, I won't even be there...

I'll be happy somewhere, even if I cared...

Maybe...maybe...Juvia can...move on.

I know, you really don't see my worth...

You think, you're the last guy on earth...

Well I've got news for you...

I know I'm not that strong...

But it won't take long, won't take long...

Probably for the next ten years...If very lucky, Juvia might find somebody new next year...

Cause,

Someday, someone's gonna love me...

The way I wanted you to need me...

Someday, someone's gonna take your place...

You'll see I won't even miss you...

Someday,

"Someday"

"Huh?! What are you talking about?" Lucy raised her eyebrows at Juvia and read through the dictionary again with squinted eyes.

Levy stared at Juvia in exasperation, "Juvia-san...I don't think Someday is an adverb"
A sigh could be heard beside her.

"Thank goodness...I wrote gerund on someday on our last quiz, I was worried someday was an adverb" Mirajane said in relief. Sitting beside Mirajane was Erza.
Erza crossed her arms and turned on Juvia's direction, "Hmm...you really need to study your English subject, you're getting rusty."

"Someday, a gerund, a word that is used for indefinite time. Juvia you should read your dictionary." Lucy muttered, closing Juvia's dictionary.

Juvia blinked a few times, she then put down her earset, before waving her hands around, "No! Juvia meant Juvia's giving up now" She bent her head up placing both her hands on the air above her. Her palms closed and open, as if wanting to catch something.

All the girls around the same table became quiet, until Lucy slammed her hands on the desk that is, "In school!?! Juvia! You can't do that!?! How will you pay for your ren-"

"No! You got it wrong!" Juvia interrupted.

Lucy sighed in relief, "Then what it is you're giving up on?"

Juvia frozed for a while, but snaps out of it. She slowly put her hands down towards her knee. Her head hung low, "Her heart"

Levy immediately stood up and slammed her hands on the table just like what Lucy did, "You can't! You need to liv-"

"Noo!!! That's not what Juvia meant! She meant love! She's giving up on love!"

"You certainly must not Juvia-san! You cannot give up on love! How will you make 30 babies!?!" Mirajane exclaimed, with the same position as the two.

"Juvia's not giving up on loving! And Juvia will not make 30 babies! Juvia meant she will give up on Gray-sam-"

"You can't!!!! Ju-" Erza stopped yelling as the three girls watched her. Erza cleared her throat, "Well all of you are standing up and yelling so I thought I will join too...and she can't give up on Gray right?-"