AFFAIR

"Elsa, you have a meeting this 10 p.m."

"What?"

"I said, Elsa, you have a meeting this 10 p.m."

"Damn it! I meant why!?!" Gray ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated.

"Chill up dude! Not my fault you know! It was so sudden!" Natsu's voice answered in exasperation.

"Ok...fine" Gray groaned annoyed with everything, "Just tell that old gramp that I'm coming...11 p.m. that is" He ended the call immediately not even bothering to listen to Natsu's answer. He turned around and looked at his wife and called out her name, "Juvia!"

Juvia faced Gray, all too immediately, "Yes? Gray-sama?" She placed down the last dish, she went near the dish cloth and dried her hands with it.

"I'm having a sudden meeting with old gramps" Gray said, really mad. It was supposed to be his and his wife's night. Where he spends the utmost important bond with Juvia. Where he doesn't have to work for tonight, meaning his NIGHT OFF.

And yet the CEO his been working with just have to call him for a sudden meeting.

"Ahh...I understand Gray-sama" Juvia said. Gray's eyebrows furrowed at this...her voice seemed feigned, it was like she was feigning sadness. And it was also kind of restrained, her voice was happy?

'I'm just getting paranoid' Gray thought to himself, he shook his head, amused by his stupidity. He was thinking like Juvia was having an....affair.

Obviously that's a lie....right?

He squinted his eyes as he watched her walked towards the dining table and sat on the chair infront of him. He could hear her lovely voice humming.

The two of them said their prayers and enclosed it with an 'itadakimasu'. "Ah! When will it be Gray-sama?" Juvia asked taking a piece of diced steak, and placed it on her rice.

Again, Gray's eyebrows furrowed, "11...p.m." He scooped a tomato soup and drained it on his meat.

"Ahh...is that so?" Juvia smiled, and continued on picking diced steaks circling it around her fried rice.

******

"Gray-samaaa!!!" Juvia's voice called out, "Your bath is ready!!!" She was leaning on the bathroom door, that was currently now wide open.

"Ahh!!!" Gray answered, and ascended down stairs. When he finally walked up towards her, he stripped his clothes and handed it all to her...even his underwear. Juvia turned around, her head as red as her friend's hair, Erza. She just had to turn around, she didn't want him to see her nose all bleeding nonstop.

Gray grinned knowing her reaction all too well. And so he decided to tease her more. He stopped walking and turned to face her. Again, another set of blood fell down on her nose. She was staring at his body, especially on his lower part.

Gray snickered at her, which made her pout. "Like what you're seeing?" He asked in a joking, smirking action.

Juvia's face went on a fiery shades of red once more, again. She covered her red cheeks with the help of Gray's clothes, and hesitantly nodded her head, "Y.yes..."

She was sort of blunt...in a weird way.

Gray's eyes smirked in approval, he continued to walk towards her until they're just a mere inch away. He gave her a grin, before placing his lips on her, which she immediately accepted.

The two of them shared a heated kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute or so, and the both of them reluctantly pulled away for air. Gray immediately kissed her though, he was biting her bottom lip. Sucking all saliva inside her mouth, as to make sure no saliva string will be appear. It always make Juvia looked aroused, and if that were to happen, he swear his not gonna appear on the sudden meeting.