WHAT HURTS THE MOST

I'm pretty sure you'll hate me for this....
Gomi T__T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was September 15,
Gray arrived at the hill top where the cherry blossom of Magnolia rest.

He smiled at the vision of his sight, the beautiful maiden was staring at him with hearts in the eyes and a grin on the face.
''Gray-sama Juvia miss you very much! Gray-sama haven't visit Juvia for a long time!" The girl tried to look mad but it appears to be really funny holding back a smile.

''It has been only for a month you silly" Juvia pouted at him "But for Juvia every second felt like an eternity...." she mumbled at her breath, but was clearly heard by him.

''You baka! Of course I've missed you so much!" Gray said smiling at her

''Juvia is glad to know that Gray-sama missed Juvia too..."

"Hmm, here a flower for you"
Gray handed Juvia a bunch of flowers which she gladly accept

"Let's sit Gray-sama," Juvia offered sitting down at the green grass, Gray sit next beside her
With a stolen glance, He had completely take a lot of her looks.
It was like he had memorize her

Like how her hair look alike as the waving ocean, the sun's shine making it glower and sparkly,
Her eyes like a blue sky, so vast and deep.
Her lips, how pink it is, like pink orchids,
Her skin so pale and white
All of her, so dark but so beautiful.....

''Gray-sama Juvia wonder what does make Gray-sama happy?"

"Maybe, when I enter the guild and saw how lively it is even with out my presence"

"How about what make Gray-sama, mad?"

''That will be if one of my friends are hurt"

"Gomi, Gray-sama" Juvia remembered the time when they were still an enemy, she have hurt not just his friends but all of the guild

Gray smiled at Juvia and told her it's nothing to worry about.

After several minutes have passed, Juvia then decided to ask questions again

''What makes Gray-sama special?"

Gray cleared his throat and look at her " Everytime you shout out your love to me"

Juvia stop talking and look down, smiling like an idiot, not wanting to squeal cause that may make Gray feel weird to her.
''What about when Gray-sama is embarrass?"

"Just the same answer"

''Ehhhh.....??????"

''So now's my turn, what about you? From all you ask me, if I were to ask you them too?"

''Everytime Juvia see Gray-sama, Juvia is already happy, Love rivals make Juvia mad , Juvia feel special when someone praise her, and it's the same answer that makes Juvia embarrass...."

Juvia look at the sky and sigh " Gray-sama what hurts you the most?"

A an uncomfortable silence went at them, Juvia heard a small sob right next to her
Juvia's smile disappeared and was change to frown
''Juvia don't want Gray-sama to cry..."

Gray look at the sky "Why does it have to be you?" He look down not making an eye contact with her " You want to know what hurts me the most?"

Juvia nodded "Juvia wants to"

''What hurts me the most, Is like that time.... when.... you.... leave......away....."

"Gray-sama....."

Gray look at his right and saw Juvia crying "Juvia did that inorder to save Gray-sama's life, not to make him cry"

''But your saving for me, cause you to-"Gray sobbed continuously when the Girl began to glow.

"Juvia wants Gray-sama, to be happy, promise Juvia not to cry because of her okay? Juvia really loves Gray-sama...
I love you......" the girl's eyes began to tear up as she began to light up and vanish

Gray looked at her and held her hand " I lo-" but before he can finish his words the girl has vanished and turn into blue sparkles.

He look down and laugh as he read the words
Infront of him was a grave

Juvia Lockser

Born on:19*****
Died in: 19****

She is one of the most courageous and brave women in fairytail,
She brought joy in the guild during good and bad times, it was such a dismay she died at a young age.......

''Even if it's my last chance to see you, I didn't even have the chance to say... I LOVE YOU JUVIA?"
He chuckled, it was full of sarcasm.

Why did it have to happen?

FLASH BACKS

''DIE YOU BASTARD!!!!"

"DARK MAGIC OF ZEREF THE FORBIDDEN MAGIC LEXUS!!!!!"

"GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!!-"

"JU.JU.JUVIA....."

He cried it was sure to be of his death but one day....

''Juvia already knows that Gray-sama is not yet dead, the demons power was crawling up to your blood, Juvia can save Gray-sama, even if it means sacrificing one's life... But don't worry Gray-sama! Juvia didn't kill anybody! Juvia will sacrifice...... Juvia......"
Gray was still unconscious at that time, but he heard her, he wants to stop her but he can't...

His body started feeling ease and better but he knows that, that easiness and betterment he felt is an exchange of pain and suffering of someone, someone he truly cared.....

Then one day he found himself waking up, he saw his guild mate's smiling at him,
But he knew there was something wrong;

1st, the guild members are wearing black suites, coats, and dresses

2nd, even though the guild was smiling he could feel it's fake, and some have cry strains in their eyes.
And

3rd the most weirdest thing was that there was no one, no one who called him 'GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!!'
He didn't see her also, he expected her to be the first one to smile at him... and hug him like crushing him.
But then it hit him....
He laughed at his self. ''Why are there tears from my eyes?" He muttered
The guild began to cry some are sobbing.....

They are all crying because they just lose
Juvia of Fairytail......

Gray laughed at himself when he remembered the past, how he wished Time would go back, like the time he died, but was alive again because of Ultear's time arc magic...

Juvia come back...... please....I need you...

I LOVE YOU.....