GRAY-SAMA...JEALOUS?

It was already past 9:00 in the evening yet the party held within a certain blonde was yet to begin.  Sakes, confetti, junk foods, and other party materials all lay beneath the floor, making the owner wince knowing later on she will need to clean all the mess by herself.

"G.guys? Let's take it all easy...alright? A.haha.ahaha...?" Lucy sweat drop looking at her friends as they began to play this game 'pillow fight'.

Why are they all in my apartment again?

Suddenly she could hear a plate shattered 'Oh, oh' she nervously mentally worried. Just then another second passed by a girly loud scream escaped from Natsu. She glance towards her left worried not for the pinkette but for the shelf he just landed on.

Another set of shatterings and cracking of bones. Great...I just bought that tea set.

All the ordeals continued to happen until later on the she-devil proposed a cliche game.

******

"Thank you Mira for engaging the game, I was getting bored with all of this" and with this Natsu, and the others will stop arguing and breaking my stuffs. Lucy said grateful for what Mira did.

Mira waved her hand as if it was nothing "No need to thank me, I just want my ships to sail" She smiled so innocently that Lucy forgot the match-maker Mira truly is.

Lucy smiled at her, still wondering what she meant by Mira's last phrase.

******

I take it back

Lucy regretted why they ever did this, it was not something to be grateful about. She grimaced and pitied Erza who has to sit on Jellal's lap...only in her undergarments. She could see blood spewing out from the blunette's nose. She glanced towards the Titania, she grimaced even more seeing Erza sit there like it was nothing, infact she could tell Erza encouraging others more.

She looked towards Levy and Gajeel who were very awkward with each other, of course after all Mira just made them kissed...French kissed with each other for two minutes.

And now...

She could feel fake anime tears from her cheeks as she tried to shift from her lap, uncomfortable wearing...Natsu's underwear. She could see next to her Natsu's overwhelming chest. She could hear Gajeel's 'gehee' and Gray's 'Serves Flamebrain right'

Thank God Romeo and Wendy's not here...

But then...

It's all the men's fault!

She glared both dragon slayers, she darted her eyes towards Erza, she frowned

And a woman's fault

She sighed again, remembering clearly all the dares.

****

Erza, truth or dare?

Truths are for those people who cannot be strong enough to choose dare...so of course dare.

****

Gajeel, truth or dare?

Hee, I'm not losing to Titania...bring it on.

****

Natsu, truth or dare?

I'm not gonna lose to Erza nor to Gajeel! I'm all fired up!

****

She sighed, reminiscing all those scenarios are just way too sad, and maddening. She just shrugged her shoulders and glanced towards the remaining couple.
She frowned skeptically, No worries there