Valentine's Day: Dinah

Dinah's POV

So my baby girl is mad at me because. This morning Y/N woke up and asked me what I planned for tonight and I told her nothing. Like I'm really gonna leave my queen hanging on Valentine's Day? I have the whole day planned out. Y/N's at work right now and I'm having some roses along with a box of chocolates sent to her office.

When she gets home I'm gonna have a brand new gown, some nice stilettos, and some new jewelry for her. After Y/N gets all dolled up I'm taking her to a romantic candlelight dinner at her favorite restaurant. But I do have a few more surprises up my sleeve for my queen.

~

So Y/N had just come home from work and I was standing at the door waiting on her.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." I said.

"Thank you." Y/N said.

I softly kissed her on the lips and said, "Go up to our room and I have another surprise for you. Once you're done getting ready meet me downstairs."

"Okay daddy." Y/N said.

I love it when she calls me daddy.

We both went upstairs and went into separate rooms to get ready for our date. I put on my pantsuit and put my hair in a ponytail. I stood at the bottom of the staircase and waited for my queen to come down. I was busy fooling with my Rolex when I heard her heels clicking on the floor. I looked up and I swore that I saw an angel coming down the stairs. Y/N looked like a fucking goddess in her evening gown. No matter what Y/N wears she makes it look beautiful.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Amazing. You always find ways to surprise babe." I said.

"You don't look so bad yourself." Y/N said.

"Well now that you're ready we can go, the limo is waiting." I said.

I held my Y/N's and we walked outside and got into the limo. While we riding in the limo I could not stop staring at my beautiful girlfriend. I am so lucky to have this woman in my life. We actually met on Valentine's Day two years ago. We had both gotten out of shitty relationships and we decided to go eat our feelings away on the most romantic day of the year. We were both sitting at the bar watching everyone around us be all romantic with their significant other while we bitched about how lonely we were.

We shared a order of hot wings and the rest is history.

I have never loved someone the way I love Y/N. She's made me so happy since she came into my life and I want to do the same for her.

The limo stopped in front of our favorite restaurant and we got out. Since I'm Dinah Jane Hansen I have some connections so I bought out the entire restaurant for the evening. It's just gonna be me and baby. I pulled Y/N's chair out and then sat down across from her. The waiter came and took our drink order and then the chef came out to explain what our menu was gonna be for the night.

"I'm sorry for getting upset with you this morning Dinah." Y/N said.

"It's fine babe you had every right to be upset. But did you really think I wasn't going to celebrate our favorite holiday together?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Well you hadn't been talking about much so I kinda figured that you'd forgotten about it." She said.

"I would never do that to you babe." I said.

We ate an amazing five course dinner and talked about some of the beautiful memories we've made together. Then it was time for me to reveal one of my surprises to Y/N.

"So I called in a favor with a friend of mine and he's here to sing your favorite song for you." I said.

"I know you didn't get my favorite singer to come sing for me?" Y/N asked.

I snapped my fingers and Y/N's favorite singer came out of the back, Ed Sheeran. When Y/N saw him she went crazy for a a minute. Y/N picked up his guitar and started singing Kiss Me, Y/N and I's favorite song. I got up and asked Y/N to dance and she was more than happy to dance with me. We slowly swayed from side to side and danced like no one was watching.

"I can't believe that you did this for me Dinah." Y/N said.

"I wanted to make sure that your special day was extra special." I said.

"Well any day spent with you is special enough." Y/N said.

I twirled Y/N around so that her back was to my front. "How does forever sound?" I asked.

"Forever sounds perfect." Y/N said.

"Well since forever sounds perfect, I think it's time we make that happen." I said.

I let go of Y/N and got down on one knee.

"Y/N, ever since you've came into my life you've changed me in so many ways. I wake up every single so happy because I have you next to me. I want to give you the world babe. I wanna to have a bunch of kids, and I wanna to take family vacations, and I wanna to grow old with you. Just imagine us sixty years sitting on the porch watching our grandkids play in the yard, I want that and I want that with you. Pretty much what I'm trying to say Y/N is, will you marry me?" I asked.

Y/N started crying and she said, "I don't know what to say."

"Umm, babe, yes would be nice." I said.

"Yes I'll marry you." Y/N said.

I smiled and out the 24 karat ring on her finger and kissed the back of her hand and stood up. I picked her up and spun her around.

I know that proposing on Valentine's Day is somewhat cliche but I don't care as long as I have my queen I'm good.

(A/N)

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️❤️❤️❤️

This was kinda last minute sorry if it sucked

If you sent me an imagine request I promise I'm working on it and it'll be posted as soon as possible

If you want an imagine leave it in the request page and I'll get to it ☺️