Trouble (Pt. 4)

Y/N POV

"What the hell?" I asked.

Before Skittles could say anything Dinah walked in. She could strangle me with her thighs and I would die a happy woman. "Are we still on for the movie?" She asked.

"Yeah, can you give me and Skittles a few minutes alone please?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe." Dinah said as she walked out the door.

I quickly hopped out my chair and locked the door. I came back to my seat and asked, "You and Tori had something going on?"

"No. It was literally a one night stand. I met her at a club about five years ago. We started talking next thing you know me and her are back at my place going at." Skittles explained.

"When did you find out about Logan?" I asked.

"The day I found out that she was the one that killed your parents. I drove to her parents house and got my son. She had her parents raising my son. Later on that night I took care of her just like I said I would." Skittles said.

Skittles got up and began pacing around the theater. "I can't believe she kept this shit from me. I missed four years of Logan's life because of her! On top of that she killed your parents. Then had the nerve to sit in both of our faces and pretend to be an angel, when in reality she's a pure devil."

"What about Logan? Does he know that you had anything to do with it?" I asked.

"All he knows is that is mommy died in a car accident. Which is exactly what happened, she was drunk, got in her car and wrecked it." Skittles said.

I sat next to Skittles and crossed my legs. Skittles on the other hand was an emotional mess, this was probably the first time I had ever seen her cry. "I don't deserve to be a parent, my kids deserve someone better than me."

"No they don't, you and Jasmine are the best parents I know. I mean look at you, the minute you found out about Logan you brought him home. Then Gabrielle, you and Jasmine had your problems but you guys worked it out for the sake of her. You won't have to do this alone because I got your back." I said.

Skittles wiped her eyes and said, "You got my back."

I put her in a headlock and said, "Damn right I got your back. You took me in after my parents got killed and looked after me. So of course I'm going to help you raise those little badasses of yours."

Skittles laughed and said, "Yeah I'm going to need it, especially with Logan. Little dude wants to see some strippers and he's only four."

"He's truly your son. But when he turns 18 I'll take him to his first strip club." I joked.

"Speaking of son, I promised I'd put him to sleep so I should get going." Skittles said.

"Alright I'll catch you later." I said before giving Skittles a hug.

"Yeah and you be safe if you know what I mean." Skittles said.

I already knew what she meant when she said that. When Dinah called me babe Skittles gave me a look. "Unlike you Skittles I don't have to worry about making kids, because I can't have any."

"Damn it, I forgot. You know what let me leave before I say something I don't have any business saying." Skittles said before walking out.

~~~

Skittles and Y/N have been in that room for a long time. I tried pressing my ear to the door and listening but I didn't hear nothing. Skittles came out the room and it looked like she's been crying, "Goodnight Dinah."