The Assistant.

Y/N POV

Another day another dollar, being the CEO of a multi million dollar company is amazing. I got more money than I ever dreamed, a big beautiful mansion, and I'm surrounded by beautiful women. What more could I possibly want?

"I wonder what your new assistant is going to be like?" My business partner Tori asked.

"I don't know I just hope this one actually sticks around for a while, unlike the other four." I said.

Tori laughed, "Are you going to fuck this one too?"

I just shook my head and began playing with my phone, "No I'm not going to fuck this one. I'm going to keep things strictly professional this time."

"Sure, that's what you said about Lauren, Camila, Ally, and Normani." Tori said.

Okay I might have a history of having sexual relations with my assistants, but it's not all my fault. I blame the girls, they come in wearing these short tight skirts and low cut blouses showing all their goodies off. How am I supposed to resist all of that?

"Hey the only one I didn't fuck was Ally, she had eyes for you not me. Which I will never understand what she saw in you anyway." I said.

Tori ran her fingers through her thick curly hair and said, "I think it's the hair that gets the ladies, or maybe it's the dimples."

I ripped a piece of paper out of my memo pad and balled it up then threw it at Tori. "Shut the hell up Tori. At the end of the day I still get more pussy than you."

"Cocky bastard." Tori mumbled.

I looked down at my Rolex watch and the time read 8:30 meaning I had another hour until my new assistant showed up.

My office door flew open and my secretary Naomi walked in. Naomi was a bit on the ratchet side but she kept me in check.

"What the hell you want Naomi?" I playfully asked.

"One of these days I'm gone whoop your ass for talking shit. I wanted to let you know that your new assistant is here." Naomi said leaning against the door.

I looked down at my watch and it was now 8:35, "Punctual, I like her already. Send her in." I said.

"Don't fuck this one too, she seems like a really good girl." Naomi said.

As Naomi walked out of my office, I pulled my mirror out of my desk and checked myself out. I stood up an ironed the wrinkles in my skirt, which I must say its a rare occasion for me to wear one.

"Tori when she walks in be cool and don't say anything about the other girls." I said.

"Bitch I know how to act in front of company." Tori said.

There was a soft knock on my door and I knew this must be my new girl. The door cracked open and a soft voice asked, "May I come in?"

"Yes you can come in don't be shy." I politely said.

The minute she walked stepped into my office I knew I was going to be in trouble. She was tall, with long blonde hair, and curves for days.

"She is fine as hell." Tori mumbled while she looked at me.

"You must be the new assistant, I'm Y/N. And you are?" I asked.

"Dinah Jane Hansen. But you can call me Dinah." She said.

I held out my hand and Dinah gave me a nice firm handshake. I couldn't help but think about how soft her hand was. Tori started fake coughing so she could get my attention. "Dinah this is my annoying best friend and business partner Tori."