Finding Out (Pt. 3)

Lauren's POV

"Mommy when is mama coming?" Maxwell asked as played with his race car.

"Soon baby, now hurry up and finish your breakfast before she gets here." I said.

Ever since I told Max Y/N was coming to pick him he hasn't stopped asking me about her. I think it's was great that Y/N and Max are spending the day together, it's the perfect opportunity for them to get to know each other.

There was a knock at the door and I automatically knew it was Y/N. Y/N couldn't just knock on the door like a normal person, she had to make a beat when she did it.

"Mama's here!" Max yelled.

Maxwell jumped out of his chair and ran to the door, when he opened the door Y/N scooped him up in her arms and peppered kiss all over his face. "How's my little man doing this morning?" Y/N asked.

"Good, even better now you're that here." Max said.

Y/N gave him another kiss on the cheek and ruffled Max's hair, "We gotta do something about this hair kiddo. I'm taking you to see my friend Normani so she can give you a haircut."

"Okay mama." Max said.

Y/N walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. My cheek started to tingle a little from where Y/N kissed me. "How are you this morning?" I asked.

"I'm really good, I'm really looking forward to spending the day with Max. I think he'll like the day I have planned for us." Y/N said.

"Ooh what are we doing mama?" Maxwell asked.

"For starters we're getting your haircut, then we're going to go shopping, grab a bite to eat and just chill out for a while." Y/N said.

Y/N put Max down and he ran into his room. I started to clear the table because I had to leave for work soon. Y/N walked over to me and pushed against the refrigerator, she leaned closer and pressed her soft full lips against mine. Those lips though.

"Now that's what I call a good morning kiss." I said.

"Yeah, so what are your plans for today?" Y/N asked.

"Work then come home and make dinner." I said.

I got a job as an assistant manager at Urban Outfitters, it's not the best job in the world but it pays very well so I can't complain about that.

"How about I cook dinner for you tonight." Y/N suggested.

I gathered the dishes off the table and took them to the sink, "Y/N you know damn well you can't cook."

"For your information Lauren, I've upgraded from ramen noodles and hot pockets thank you very much. I promise I'll make you the best dinner you every had." Y/N said.

"Alright here's my spare key, so you can let yourself in before I get home." I said as I handed her the key.

"Mommy I'm ready to go." Maxwell yelled as he ran out of his room.

Max looked adorable in his polo shirt shirt and khaki shorts, he was also wearing his cute little black and white converses. Y/N and Max almost looked like twins with their matching outfits, I thought it was kinda cute.