Straight Outta Compton.

Y/N POV

The great living about living in the penthouse is the view, you get to over look the city an take in all its wonders. Growing up I always knew that I would make something of myself, but I never thought I'd be the woman I am today. The first and only person in my family to ever graduate high school, college, and move out of Compton, California.

"Y/N come back to bed, I want cuddles with my baby." My girlfriend mumbled.

I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend wrapped up in my bed sheets with her messy morning hair. "Does Manibear want morning cuddles?" I asked.

"Bring your ass over here." She demanded.

I love when she gets bossy with me, turns me on a little bit. I chuckled and climbed back into bed and pulled Normani closer to me. I ran my fingers through her hair while she traced little patterns along my collarbone. "You nervous about going back to your old neighborhood?" Mani asked.

"Honestly no. I'm just going back to my old neighborhood to pay my grandma visit." I said.

Normani sat up and straddled my waist, I placed my hands on her hips and asked, "Babe there's no need for you to worry. That's my neighborhood, I'm pretty sure not much has changed."

"You're right, the neighborhood hasn't changed but you sure have." Normani said.

"How have I changed?" I asked.

"Y/N look around you. You live in a penthouse, your closet is filled with more designer labels than I can count. You drive a $75,000 car. In one year you make more money than some people make in three lifetimes. You were the one that made it out of the hood and some people might label you as a sell out." Normani said.

I leaned against the headboard and folded my arms, then I began to ponder on what Normani just said. I don't think of myself as a sellout, the way I chose to live my life was my choice. I was in a bad situation and I was smart enough to get myself out of it. I brought my hand up and gently caressed Mani's cheek because I could see was concern, "Normani I'll be fine I promise. If something pops off I know how to defend myself. Plus you know I have a gun in my glove box."

"You know there's something about you getting gangster that turns me on a little bit." Normani said.

I smirked at her comment and pulled her body closer to mine. One of my hand moved from the small of her back down to her ass and I gave it a nice squeeze. "So you like when daddy gets gangsta huh?" I asked.

Normani starts grinding her hips in my lap which instantly got me turned on. "I really like it daddy." Normani whispered in my ear.

She leaned closer and connected our lips together. Our tongues fought for dominance but mine won. My hands were tangled in her silky smooth locs while her hands were tugging at the bottom of my shirt. She pulled away and began to panic, "Fuck!"

"Yes I wanna fuck. Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on baby." I said.

"No I have a court hearing two hours from now. And you know it takes me an hour to get ready." Normani said as she climbed out the bed.

"But babe..."I groaned.

Normani walked back over to me and gave me a peck on the lips, "I done told you about teasing me with all that sexual chocolate." I said as I smacked her on the butt.