Epilogue

Lilith was seen laying dead in front of a swarm of crowding people cheering for her death. She suddenly wakes up and lifts her spirit from her body and just glances around. The cheering sounded muffled and inaudible so she walked back to the diner and saw her friends that looked perfectly normal standing there looking at her. Lilith had the biggest genuine smile on her face as she ran up to hug her family.

"This is what it's like being dead? I get to see all the ones I love."

"You had something special Lilith," Zargo said "That ability was not only there for you to guide your fate but also to make sure it happened the way it did."

"Fate," Jorge spoke "has a strange way of being correct no matter how wrong you think it is."

Julian then said "When someone you love dies they never truly leave you. I don't get why people fear death when dying is so quick and simple when life being the most unpredictable entity in the universe."

"If people really knew what death was like then we would all want to die," she was confused "Then what's the purpose of life?"

"To survive until fate is met," Zargo said "So nothing really. It's just to pass the time until the fullest potential is met and that is the moment you die."

"If everyone knew this then we would all want to die."

"Those who want to die," Hugs spoke "are considered to fate as a disgrace since it is not fate that does it. It is the person's choices."

"So our choices don't matter?"

"Not all the way true," Zargo said "Our choices lead up to how we die and the decision to take the cowards way out if it wasn't for honor or sacrifice is frowned upon in the after world."

"After world?"

"It is where you are now. Your entire existence now exists here also statsistics to every aspect of your life. Like how many words you spoke or written or typed. How many questions you've awnsered correctly or incorrectly. And it gets more specific than that, but the point is you can reflect on your life in several ways."

"Well I guess the awnser to the age old question what is the meaning of life is awnsered when you die, because the awnser is death."

"Exactly, your adventure and determination did not go unnoticed."

"Shall we go?" Julian asked.

"Go where?"

"To spend the rest of eternity reflecting and not having to worry about another friend or family dying."

Lilith simply nodded and accepted to where ever they were bound to go. Wherever in the cosmos it might take them or what ever fate has in store for them, they will always be together forever. The best part about love is that is surpasses fate and can never be killed by the greatest effort. The message of the story is don't let go of the ones you love, no matter what.

Truly FIN