Chapter 10

A/n ahh, chapter 10 already

They all stood facing the enemies and Lauren just held her hands up towards them. Camila focused on still manipulating the water so that she had as much as possible.

She looked from her left side to her right at the people standing up, the 5 people she had predicted had powers that were being displayed.

Lauren had fire, Jade had crystallization, Perrie had ice, Harry had super strength, Louis was a shapeshifter, and Camila looked down at her hands, reminding herself she can control water. She smiled while looking at the 5, Camila felt alone for all these years at this school and she never knew that they had the same thing she had.

The rest of the class stared awestruck at the 6 power-welding students. Lauren looked at the 5 other people standing with her and looked at all of them in the eye, trying to communicate somehow with them by saying if they were ready to rush. And once she got to Jade and she nodded, Lauren turned back towards the enemies and ran forwards, casting the fire at them. Once 4 of them were down with just her fire, Lauren decided to observe the intruders.

Lauren observed them as all hell broke loose around her. The lights of the classroom were off so it was hard to see but, there was a bit of fire on the desks due to Lauren's blast so she could see enough.

Once Harry lunged forwards, he knocked 3 of them out with a single punch and was still radiating a red glow and wiped his hands as he kept going.

Jade had been immediately attacked though and she smirked as she built a crystal wall in front of her as the bullets ricochet off of it. Once the wall was casted back down, she jumped forward and punched them in the face with her invincible crystallized arm, knocking two of them out.

Perrie got attacked with a baton but she countered back with the shaft of the spear. She pushed him back and cast her hand out, blasting a gust of frozen wind, giving the opponent frostbite and it collapsing to the ground.

Louis jumped onto the enemy and growled loudly. He scratched the enemy's face and went to the shoulder and took a bite, and letting the person fall to the ground.

Camila cast the water onto the enemy's head and held it there, waiting for the person to drown. Once one had drowned, another came immediately. She tossed the water blob into the air and brung her fist up to the enemies face into an uppercut. The person stumbled back and Camila caught her water again and controlled it to heal her bleeding hand. It healed immediately. Harry saw Camila healing herself so he decided to just take out her opponent and he brought his foot upwards, kicking the dude in the face.

"Thanks Harry." Camila thanked him, taking the water off her hand and controlling it towards Harry's for it to heal his hands.

"No problem, Camila." Harry said back, Camila finishing healing Harry.

Harry ran back to where Louis was and helped him out while Camila ran towards Lauren with the water and she extinguished the fire on the tables.

"Lauren, have any places it hurts? Like did you get hurt?" Camila asked.

"No I'm good Camz. You could either help me out with examining these dudes, cover me, or join the others." Lauren replied.

"I mean I'll try and cover you but if I get in in a sticky situation, get ready to help me." Camila laughed running up in front of Lauren, immediately fighting back.

Lauren nodded as she looked back down at the bodies. She went down and grabbed one of the weapons, an assault rifle. She lifted it up and checked the ammo. Lauren touched one of the bullets and suddenly turned weak. The more she held it, the more she got weaker.

Lauren dropped the bullet and slowly regained her strength again. She looked down at the bullet and saw it had a sort of teardrop shape. She tried setting it on fire but it had no effect on it at all.

She looked at the fallen body and looked at his armor to remember a flashback to when she saw these kinds of people before. She had seen these people before. They were the ones who had taken her parents, beat them up, and threw them onto the front door of Lauren's parents' house.

Lauren grabbed the walkie talkie on the body's waist and listened into it. There were voices going back and forth. She listened in.

"Hey, Force 5, you copy?" "Yeah, we're now entering Classroom 162." "DON'T! Be very cautious, the 6 Bloodhalves are in there." "OK, roger that."

Lauren thought, Bloodhalves? Right when she set down the walkie talkie, a new swarm of enemies came in and Lauren stood up and fought back.