Chapter 9

A/n happy valentine's day people who actually have people to spend it with while I'm over here crying and eating food in a corner, you lucky ducks

***
"Lauren, hug me I'm scared!" Camila scoots quickly and closes up on Lauren, wrapping her arms around her body.

Lauren smiles and hugs her tightly. The smile goes away immediately as she hears more banging on the door. Her arm unwraps from Camila, putting that arm behind her back and igniting a flame in her hand, ready if they come in so she can fight back.

She didn't care if the class saw her powers, Lauren didn't know these people, but she valued the lives of people.

Then it happened. The door was broken open. Camila jumped out of Lauren's arms, casting out her hand towards every water bottle and making all of the water emerge out of the bottles and the water formed at her hand.

Perrie and Jade let go of each other and jumped up, Perrie creating a spear of ice and Jade crystallizing her arm completely until she had an invincible arm.

Harry and Louis stood up and Louis shapeshifted into a wolf and Harry readied his fists and illuminated red smoke as he made himself the strongest he could be.

Lauren got up and made huge fireballs in her hands and aimed them towards the beings at the door and all 6 of them, were ready to fight the force of enemies in front of them, like they were destined to do.

***
A/n HAHAHA HAH TORTURE!! YOU GUYS GOTS TO WAIT LIKE 5 DAYS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! But seriously, happy valentine's day and look forward to the next few chapters, it's getting to some epic crap.