Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chapter 8: Closer.

A/N: Happy Valentine's day!

There is a sex scene in this chapter and has mature content.

You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you

You let me complicate you

Help me; I broke apart my insides

My whole existence is flawed Closer-Nine Inch Nails

Bella's POV:

*A couple weeks later*

"Edward can we try tonight?" I whispered quietly to Edward so Mr. Brown, our Math teacher wouldn't hear our conversation.

"Try what Bella?" Edward asked pretending not to have a clue as to what I was talking about, but he knew.

I sighed severely in frustration. I thought I had finally gotten through to Edward the night I stayed over at Jake's. I thought we were going to work on being intimate together, that is what Edward promised. But over the past few weeks Edward had been failing to keep his promise and I was becoming impatient. Yes I was willing to wait for my Edward because I loved him dearly, but when he promised me he was going to do something, he should do it. It frustrated and angered me that he lied to me and wasn't going to try like he promised me. The only time we had been close was the night after Jake's and now it felt as though Edward didn't want to try anymore.

"You know exactly what I mean Edward Cullen! You promised me you would try, why would you say that to me if you had no intentions of trying?" I asked trying desperately to keep my voice low, but it was hard.

This time it was Edward's turn to sigh in frustration.

"Bella I told you I would try, please just give me some time." Edward answered.

"Your lying aren't you Edward? You don't want to try do you? Are you still afraid you are going to hurt me? I asked becoming angry as I could feel the rage start to boil inside  of my chest.

"Bella of course I want to try..." Edward said.

"All I want is for you to try, even if we kiss that is fine by me but you are not even trying to make an effort Edward! Why?" I asked wondering what his answer would be.

But before he could answer, the bell echoed throughout the school, signaling the end of the day.

I  slammed by books on the desk as I placed them in my bag.

"Wow is everything okay Bella, looks like you are giving those books a nice beating, what did they do to you?"

I looked up; Mike Newton was standing in front of me. He was wearing faded blue jeans and a blue American Eagle hoodie. He was looking at me but was giving Edward an uneasy stare.

"Yeah I'm okay Mike, just a long day, thanks though." I said smiling trying to suppress my anger but that was like folding a blanket into a tiny circle box.

"Well tonight at the Funky Munky they are having a live DJ and 4 dollar drinks and I was wondering if you would like to go, Angela, Eric and Jessica are going. It will be a lot of fun and a great way to relieve your stress. You are welcome to invite Edward and the Cullen's." Mike said.

I was still frustrated with Edward so I wasn't sure what to do about Mike's invite, usually I wasn't the party girl but the day I was having, I was in desperate need of a good time.