Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chapter 1: Animals

Disclaimer I do not own any characters from Twilight they are all Stephanie Meyer's

..

Oh, oh

I want some more

Oh, oh

What are you waitin' for?

Take a bite of my heart tonight

Oh oh

I want some more

Oh oh

What are you waitin' for?

Say goodbye to my heart tonight

Animals- Neon Trees

Bella's POV

I could hear the rain drops beat down on the roof of my house like tiny marbles bouncing on a tiled floor. Then I heard the thunder roar across the velvet sky, I shivered slightly in my bed and pulled my purple covers up to my chin. I moved onto my right side so I was facing the wide window and my clock. It read 1:30 a.m. I smiled nervously. Edward said yesterday after he hunted tonight he would come to my bedroom and see me. Although I was always happy to see Edward, the most beautiful man in the world, I was a little bit anxious tonight because tonight I actually wanted to try and develop our relationship sexually. Edward and I have never had sex and for awhile I was perfectly okay with that because ever since Edward left me and then came back, my heart still remained broken so I told Edward we had to move slowly in our relationship so I could earn back his trust. It has been six months now and I am more in love with Edward than I have ever thought possible. He has always been there for me and will continue to do so. I know. Although he is a vampire, he is the most beautiful person I know. He was so kind, trustworthy and worshiped me as though I was Queen. Although I was happy with our relationship, there was just one minor problem; because Edward was a vampire, we couldn't be physically intimidate because he was afraid he would hurt me. Every time we discussed sex he would yell and say hurting me was the worst thing he could possibly do. He said he would never put my life at risk and that was the end of the discussion. But there was only so much a girl could take and tonight I was finally going to convince Edward that he wasn't going to hurt me. He loved me too much. All I wanted was to feel his shimmering skin on my body. To feel his luscious lips on places other than my own. To feel his gentile, hands all over my aching body. That's all I wanted.

All of a sudden I heard a noise and then my God was staring in front of me. Mmm I thought, a girl could never get tired of seeing a perfect man every day. He looked like a perfect, chiseled statue. He was so flawed; he did not have any imperfections. I sat and stared at Edward who was wearing black pants, a white shirt and his blue pea coat. His hair was like a lion's mane, thick and wild. Oh how I wanted to run my hands over his hair.

"Hey my beautiful Bella." Edward whispered as he flew over and sat down beside me on my bed as he leaned his head against the wall.

"Hey Edward, how was hunting?" I asked as I leaned over and placed my head on his chest.

"It was good, there were many animals out but I rushed because I couldn't stand being away from you for much longer." He said as he kissed my head.

I smiled. Edward always made me feel good. He was my savior, my lover and I wanted him. All of him.

"I missed you too Edward." I said as I kissed his soft supple lips. Oh how they felt so good. Then I felt our tongues meet as they danced together as though they were at prom.