Chapter Seventeen

Zayn

“Yes, babe!” I laughed a little as I heard my girlfriend smile on the other side of the phone. I couldn’t help but look down at the ground and maybe turn a little red myself. We were talking about the time we spent back at The Parrot Cay. Frankly, it was the best day of my life, and I was just extremely glad that I had spent that time with Rach. I wouldn’t be exaggerating if I said that I had the most beautiful and totally talented girlfriend in this world.

Sometimes, we really need that one person we know that we can always hold on to.

Well, I’m a superstar; 1/5th of the biggest boy band in the world. I always needed someone who could make me feel like I’m the only one in the world. Yes, there are fans who love us so much and who basically, dedicate their lives sitting before computer screens and phone screens waiting for updates on us. But are those the ones who can make me feel like I’m just a normal boy from Bradford, England coming around and saying ‘I’m the Bradford Bad Boi!’?

No. They can’t be. There’s only one girl who makes me feel like I’m just the same old guy.

Rachana.

I sighed a little as there was a silent moment between me and Rach on the phone. I shifted in my seat and looked at the wide glass wall before me, overlooking the long runways. I was waiting for Perrie at Heathrow Airport; talking to Rach being the best way to pass time, I could never get bored of it. Numerous planes kept landing and taking off, buses running across the cemented areas, carrying people and luggage. I got up and walked towards the glass. A few fans shouted at me from below, I waved back at them. Obviously there was a huge mob going on outside the place, but I had Mark and Hayden, my bodyguards with me, so I was safe; for now.

“Hey, Zayn! When are you planning to get off the phone, mate?” Harry tapped my head from behind, rather a bit rudely. I looked at him and shot him a death glare which made him look away. He knows too well that I shouldn’t be disturbed while talking to Rach. He made a face at me, and walked away to sign a few hands through the metal barriers. I shook my head and concentrated on Rach.

“Was that Harry?” She asked me instantly, rather confused.

“Yeah…. He was so eager to meet Perrie! He would kill me if I said I couldn’t get him. And Perrie too wanted him to come. They have a huge soft spot for each other. It bugged me before, hahaha,” I completed with a little laughter.

It was true that Perrie and Harry always got along well. Too well, might I add? It used to get on my nerves sometimes, considering the fact that I was actually dating Perrie without any option. But now, it didn’t matter much to me anyways, so I had decided to let Haz join in. Besides, a little paps scene with me and Pez outside would mean that I could keep my and Rach’s relationship away from hate a little longer.

Rach laughed on the other side. Perhaps, her laughter always made my day. It was just today that we had made love and I still couldn’t get her sweet voice out of my head. She was my Princess.

“Babe, I think the flight has arrived… I’ll give you a call later, alright?” I asked Rach looking at Harry who was literally jumping up and down like a mad nut.

“Yeah, sure... Bye baby, I love you,” She mouthed a kiss and I returned it back to her. I mentally cuddled her tightly and hung up the phone. I stared at the wallpaper of my phone for a moment and smiled widely. I decided to walk towards the super excited Harry.

I looked up and I was shocked for a moment. I let the situation sink in my brain and noticed that this wasn’t usual… At All.

Perrie was running towards the door and Harry had spread his arms wide. She came running towards him and hugged him as if they were a lost couple in some really crowded pier. Like a full-on heated hugging session had caught my sight. Harry had almost lifted her up and kissed her head as she closed her eyes and held onto him… Like Rose Bukater on Jack Dawson in Titanic, just before he saves her from falling off the ars* of the ship. (Sorry, I’m so much into Titanic right now, after me and Rach watched it today.)