Chapter Eleven

Niall

"Niall? How are we gonna get out of here?" Pops asked me totally confused. There was a huge crowd right outside Nandos; girls wearing all the One Direction accessories and clicking pictures. I couldn't help but stiffen up a bit because I was also in a similar state as Pops- totally confused how we were even gonna get out of here. Especially, when we didn't even have a car!

"Um-" I opened my mouth hoping something could pop out, but instead, all I managed was, "I don't know."

We stared at all the screaming girls helplessly, waiting for some hope to help us out of this mess. Obviously I wanted to go home walking with her, but there seemed to be no other option than calling one of the boys to pick us up. It was disappointing how I couldn't be treated like an ordinary guy who wanted to do ordinary things.

I took out my phone and punched in Liam's number. I agree that it was really very annoying to call Liam to pick me up at this moment, when I wanted to spend some time with a.. Girl.

I'm changing, right?

Just then, Pops snatched away the phone from my hand and stared at the screen blankly.

"What? I think calling Liam to pick us up is the only option." I said sadly.

"Nope," She popped out the 'P' and gestured me to follow her, and so I did.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as we walked towards the counter where that brunette was still standing, looking at me with her flirting eyes. Annoying.

"Um- Do you need some help?" She asked me , totally ignoring Pops who stood before me. I could just make out how desperate this girl was without even talking to her.

"Yes, Could you please show us some another way out?" Pops asked her, neglecting the glares the girl was giving me.

"Sure, but what do I get in return?" Obviously that stupid girl wanted some rewards from me.

"Oh, I-I'll give you my autograph?"

She just raised her eyebrow at me, expecting something more. Now, I can't sleep with her to just get out of this mess, can I?

"Alright, an autograph and a hug?" I said too irritated. Pops just stared at us as we made a deal and finally she began leading us to the back door.

"Fine!"

We followed her to the kitchen where my favorite dishes are made, the smell of tasty food seducing my taste buds. But I just knew that my stomach was full and I couldn't probably have more than what I just had. Control, Nialler.

"C'mon Niall, we don't have much time!" Pops held my hand and grabbed me to the back door with a wide grin on her face.

"Here you go. I'm glad you visited Nandos, Sir." The brunette immediately disguised herself into a kind woman.

"Thanks." I signed her shirt and hugged her and obviously it called for a selfie. She was almost in tears when I saw Pops standing outside the door waiting for me while I was getting my business done with this lady.

It's really very amusing to see these girls cry when we hug them. I mean, we're just humans but still they treat us like some gods! It's amazing to get that kind of treatment from every person around us, but at some moment, it gets really very awkward. You have so many people around you, who love you... But still your alone. That is usually when I remember about my old relationship... About how badly I long to have someone, to whom I can share my thoughts and feelings freely. And then, it ultimately leads me to the thought of Pops. That creeps me out, for its been just a couple of days since we've met, but I fell this kind of connection with her.