The Future

(Miley's POV)
Jacob was in surgery while I sat there feeling utterly empty and completely helpless. My face blank, I stood up to go and get a soda from the machine, an old looking man, no younger than his late 60's, walked up to me and asked if I was okay, I smiled as much as my face would let me and told him I was going to be alright. He told me to be careful and to look after myself during this time period while staring at my belly. Feeling slightly frightened of this man I grabbed the soda, thanked him for his advice and walked away quickly. My baby, I remembered, is it okay? Did my stress affect it? Is it still alive? Did I kill my unborn baby? Extremely distressed, I went to go see if the doctors could check up on my baby for me.
"Miley? Where are you going sweetheart?" Called my mum just as I started to leave the waiting room.
"Uhh just going to wait outside Jacobs room, he'll be out soon." I said hurrying down the hall not ready to tell my mum about the baby yet.

After waiting for about 10 minutes a short, blonde haired nurse called me into the room. She asked many questions about the baby that I couldn't answer as I didn't know what to say. After having a quick check over my temperature and heart rate she told me that she was going to do an ultrasound. Cold gel was piled onto my belly as the scanning started showing a tiny peanut-shaped baby in my stomach. The kind nurse reassured me that my boyfriend and my baby were going to be completely fine and that I should stop stressing about them as they are in good hands, she told me that if I were to keep the baby that I would be an amazing mother and that made me happier about the situation. I am so glad that the baby is alright.
Relieved about the baby I saw a sleeping Jacob being wheeled back to his room. I ran straight over and held his hand as they hooked him up to many different, beeping machines. The anaesthetic would wear off soon and Jacob would hopefully wake up and I could tell him how much I missed him and how the baby was okay and show him the pictures of the scan. I waited and waited, my mum came into the room giving me a smile. I felt Jacob weakly squeeze my hand as his eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Jacob!!" I squealed hugging him tightly before remembering his arm and hopped off quicker than I latched on.
"Hey baby girl," he croaked "are you okay? I'm so sorry!" A tear slipped down his cheek as my worried eyes met his. My mum slowly backed out of the room giving us some privacy.
"Jacob, don't cry. Everything is fine, I love you." I soothed, "oh and Jake, I was worried about the baby so I went and got a scan." I showed him the pictures and he grinned as he saw the peanut shape in the middle of the picture.

(Jacobs POV)
Our baby was beautiful, I am so glad that it is okay. My arm still hurt and I had a raging headache so I asked Miley if she could go and get me some painkillers, of course she skipped off happy that I was okay and awake. I lay in my bed annoyed at myself for letting down millions of fans and scaring Miley so much.
I heard my mothers voice yelling outside as a bustle of people pushed towards the door of my hospital room, the press, I thought to myself, of course.
OMG. Where the hell is my phone.......I need to tell everyone that I was okay and apologise. The door squeaked open as Miley slid herself inside squeezing past the 50 odd reporters outside.
"Here you go Jake," she said, breathless, as she handed me some tablets. I swallowed them and looked at her with a smile. "Why do you have to be so damn famous?" She asked, jokingly as she peered outside the door at the reporters still trying their hardest to get inside.
"You love it though." I laughed as she sat on the edge of my bed holding my hand.

(Miley's POV)
I realised in this moment what I wanted, I wanted Jacob, me and our baby. Together. Forever. I needed to tell Jacob in case we wanted different things.
"Jacob, I know what I want..." I started
"If you don't want the baby it's completely fine! I will support you no matter what yo-" he blurted out.
"No!" I butted in, he looked slightly startled, "I just want you and me together forever with our baby growing up by our side. I want to support you in your career but you will need to help me with this child." I explain everything to him, that's what I wanted, and that's how it's going to be.