Stay with me

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't written anything in so long, I've had a real writers block but now I have an idea for this chapter. Thanks you guys for all the support I have been getting recently. Love you all!! xx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mileys POV)
Jacob just sat there, next to me in bed, gently stroking my hair. I looked at the bedside clock, it was 10:45 and his meet and greet started at 11, "Jacob, you really need to get going. You're going to be late." I said knowing that he would say that he was not going to leave me and that he would just call off the event today.
"But baby-" he started, I cut him off
"Nope, you are going to that meet and greet whether you like it or not. You are not letting down your millions of fans because of me, now go before I kick your ass out the door." He smirked at me and stood up.
"What?" I said,
"You're still feisty even at your worst moments, and I love you for that. Text me if you need me and I'll come back, as I know you are not letting me stay with you."
I stood up and hugged him just before he left.

(Jacobs POV)
I unwillingly walked out the front door and got into my car, I started the engine and drove down the street deep in thought.
What are we going to do?
Surely we can't keep the baby, no matter how much we want too...

I snap back into reality as I realise that I'm still driving a car, the venue was only 10 minutes away so i texted security my moving location so their cars could surround mine as I entered the venue.

Before I even realise it I'm thinking about Miley again, there is no way I can do this meet and greet today, why don't I just turn round and go back. I'll tell everyone I'm really ill and that I can't today.
Her words came back into my mind *"Nope, you are going to that meet and greet whether you like it or not. You are not letting down your millions of fans because of me, now go before I kick your ass out the door."* I smiled and have a boost of confidence knowing she will text if there's a problem.

Seconds later, I hear a screeching of cars wheels before a loud crash and a ringing in my ears. Reaching for my phone, dipping in and out of unconsciousness I said, "Miley, I love you." There were sirens in the distance as the darkness washed over me.

(Mileys POV)
I really needed to get changed after throwing up this morning. I grabbed one of Jacobs hoodies and some leggings and chucked them on, getting prepared for the comfy sofa day that I had ahead.

I walk into the living room and turn on the tv, a cute documentary about meerkats was on so I sat down with a bag of crisps to watch it. I check my phone and see that it's 11:07 and Jacob would already be knee deep in fan greeting, so I wouldn't disturb him.

My channel ended so I switch over to the news to see what was going on in the world.

!BREAKING NEWS!
"The internet famous star 'Jacob Sartorius' was on his way to his meet and greet when a green truck drove right into the side of his car at 11:02 this morning. He has been rushed to hospital and we have yet to hear more."

I grabbed my phone and called my mum, tears streaming down my face, my breathing becoming unsteady.
She answered:
"Mumjacobsinhospitalandhewasinacarcrashyouneedtotakemetoseehimplease" is all I can get out before I break down into a fit of panting and screaming.
"Miley?? MILEY!!" My mum screamed down the phone at me, "calm down sweetie, I'm already on my way."
She ended the call.

I sat on the floor becoming really light headed as my mum rushed through the door and scooped me into her arms. "Shhhhhh, sweetheart. It's going to be okay, calm down before you faint and you'll be in hospital too."
"Mum! P-p-please, take me to h-him." I sob into her shoulder.
She stands me up and pulls me outside into her car, she drives me to the hospital and takes me to go see Jacob.

I run into his room still sobbing, more than I even have in my life.
"Jacob! Please...d-don't leave me. S-s-stay w-with me." I stutter as the doctor came in.

"Hello. Miss? Are you alright?" He asks, pulling a chair up next to Jacobs bed for me.
"N-no." I reply
"He is going to be okay, miss. The car hit him pretty bad and he has had a knock to the head and needs surgery on his broken arm, which will be performed in about 15 minutes."
"T-thank you," I say to the doctor as he walks out the room giving me a sad smile.
I sit there staring at Jacobs sleeping face, his monitor was beeping behind him with his heart beat, I touched his hand and gently touched his face. His heart rate increased a little, showing me he was still responsive and that he knew I was there.

15 minutes later I was taken into the waiting room while his surgery was performed. My mum was sitting there and I ran into her arms sobbing even louder than I was before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you liked that chapter. Sorry again for the super late update but this was 932 words so. Hopefully will update again soon, and sorry for leaving you on a half cliffhanger. Love all you guys!! Xxxx