Tease...

Just before I start writing this chapter I would like to apologise for not updating these past couple of days but I bruised my thumb really bad and was struggling to do anything let alone type. But now it is feeling better so I will do 2-3 chapters today to make it up to you xx

Miley's POV

What a day yesterday was....I never expected to feel so much jealousy just by seeing Jacob with another girl. I had never felt that way about a guy before, it just shows how much I really do love him. I want to make it up to him but I don't know how...

"Miley," Jacob called from the living room

"Yes babe," I replied, pausing my episode of the vampire diaries.

"I'm bored" he whined

"Really Jacob, really? You interrupted my Netflix because you are bored!"

"yep"

"what do you want me to do about it?"

He went silent, I groaned and went to the living room to find him laying on the couch topless, in a huff.I went and sat down on him. That was when I had a great way to cheer him up...

I started moving my hips in circular motions whilst tracing his abs with my finger. His breathing hitched as I started to move my hips faster. I smirked at him as I leaned towards him, our lips millimetres apart...

Jacobs POV

She comes and sits on me then her face brightens up as she starts moving her hips on me. i knew what she was doing...i bit my lip to stop a moan as she traced my abs lightly with her finger.

She started moving faster making it harder for me to stop a moan, then she starts to lean in. I want her...I didn't realise it but i do want her again. She leans in further and our lips touch they started moving in perfect sync. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance and, just as i though she would, she denied it.

Mileys POV

I deny his tongue entrance to my mouth and he squeezes my bum, I let out a soft moan and his tongue slips in my mouth. They swirl together each fighting for dominance, gladly Jacob won. i let his tongue explore my mouth as the kissed deepened, our hips started moving in circles against each other. Jacob let out a groan and I started to fell something hard against me...goal achieved. I jumped off him and walked back into the bedroom and unpaused my episode.

Jacobs POV

She is such a fucking tease, we were really getting into that she proper turned me on then she just got up and left. I'll teach her...

I walked into the bedroom and switched off the tv. She glared at me and i jumped on top of her and pinned her hands above her head.

I start to kiss her and she kisses back obviously not too mad at me for switching off her Netflix. Then i start grinding on her hard and fast she moaned and i deepened the kiss further. I started getting hard again, i groaned then i slowly let go of her hands which immediately tanged in my hair. I tugged at her t-shirt indicating that she should take it off. she slid it over her head breaking the kiss for only a second.