Morning

The picture I used is one of my favourites of him. That's why I used it. If you are under 14 I would stop reading now before this gets too much for you to handle....................... okay if your still reading its your fault and please don't report. Thanks guys now let's get on with the story!!
Oh! Wait. Also, before you carry on I know that Jacob is 13 but in this story he is 17 for story purposes only. Thanks again xx
----------------------------------------- 

It's finally the day for me to go and meet my bae!!! Jacob Sartorius!! Omg I love him so much he is amazing and so hot that you wouldn't understand!
It's currently 6am and I'm getting on my flight to LA at 8. That should be enough time for me to get ready and packed.
I'm going to wear a sweatshirt and shorts. Only because of his new song 'sweatshirt' which is currently my new favourite song and I have blasting in my room whilst I'm getting ready at 6 in the morning, I might wake the neighbours but I don't give a shit coz I'm MEETING JACOB SARTORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8am
I'm at the airport and just boarding the plane for my flight to LA! I'm so excited that I'm jumping around everywhere I go and waiting for time to go faster so that I can meet him like.....NOW!!!!!!!
I seriously can't wait I've had a crush on him for over a year now and omg he is so damn cute and I just can't explain.
I  board the plane and sit next to one of the windows with my headphones in staring out the window, 'sweatshirt' is playing and I'm humming along quietly.
"Hey, may I sit here? Also I love that song your humming," I hear a familiar voice say. I nod my head and murmur a thanks without looking up.
Then it clicks and I jolt my head sideways to look at the person sitting next me who was looking at me as if he was waiting for me to notice..... "OMG!!!!!!! Your Jacob!!!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe it, Jacob Sartorius was sitting next to me on a plane for 11hours (that's how long my flight is, as I'm coming from England)
I squealed but as if he read my mind he said,
"Sorry...but I have to go sit in 1st class. But hopefully I will see you soon," he winked at me and my heart sank a little, I wish that he could have sat there the whole flight but then I guess it made sense considering he was THE Jacob Sartorius.....
"Wait!" I call after him, he turns to look at me with that killer smile on his face, "I will see you soon, at your LA meet and greet!"
I smiled and sat back down turning the volume back up on my phone. Now I was even more excited to see him, again!