Jealousy

I woke up this morning in my own hotel bed. I stayed with my mum in her room last night just so that she knew I was safe. It was easier for Jacob too this way...he had another meet and greet today, I will go visit him in a bit but for now I'm going to have a nice morning with my mum.

We went down to the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast, it was no where near as nice as Jacobs breakfasts but I ate it anyway. I mean come on its food!! Then we went back up to the hotel room and we had a nice talk about our trip.

I really want to move here, otherwise we have to leave in 5 days and I will probably never see Jacob again. I have to try and convince my mum...

2 Hours Later

I am on my way to see Jacob at his meet and greet, its going to be weird...seeing the long queue that all his fans wait in. That was me not that long ago, fangirling, finally getting to meet him.

I get to the place where Jacob is and the line is sooo long! I see him meeting his fans, taking pics and being given presents...oh how things have changed. Some of his fans saw me and waved me over to them.

I walked over not knowing why they wanted me...

"You are Jacobs girlfriend aren't you?!" cried one of the girls. I was surprised that they recognised me from a couple of Instagram posts and snapchats that Jacob had done with me.

"uuuhhh, I-uh-yeh I am..." I stammered, still stunned that someone actually wanted to talk to me.

"you are so much prettier in person than on camera! And you are the luckiest girl on earth...getting to date THE Jacob Sartorius!" exclaimed another girl.

"Thank you so much. Yeh i guess it is pretty amazing dating him, he is cute, funny, affectionate...and everything in between!!!" I replied with a giggle

"But I do warn you...you break his heart and I will hunt you down and slit your throat," warned one of the girls. I gulped.

With that comment I said goodbye and waked towards Jacob. They had a point though, if me and Jacob did ever break up I would have Jacob fans bringing axes to my house and I would be dead within 24 hours of the break up....

I look towards Jacob, obviously he was meeting another one of his obsessive fans and he kissed her on the cheek for a photo the he hugged her and was given a poster.

I know I shouldn't but I felt a pang of jealousy...I know I'm being an 'overprotective girlfriend' or something and that the kiss is only for a pic he doesn't mean it and the hug is him being nice but it's still horrible, seeing your boyfriend kissing someone else right in front of your very eyes. I turned around and walked away not looking back, scared of what I would do if I saw that one more time...

I went back to Jacobs hotel room and went inside (he gave me a spare key) I sat on the couch, realising how tired I was I fell asleep.

Then next thing I know I have Jacob gently shaking me, waking me up. My eyes flutter open and i see his perfect face in front of mine.

"ugh..what time is it?" I croaked

"6:30pm babe, what are you doing here?" asked Jacob

"uhh...I-umm came here after I got jealous at your meet and greet..." I said truthfully "I'm sorry I didn't meet you I saw you kiss and hug one of your fans, I know it was just for a pic and being nice but it still made me feel jealous so I had to leave before I went into 'overprotective girlfriend' mode."

"Aww baby, it you and its always going to be you. You dot need to worry" Jacob replied "I don't have anything going on tomorrow so we can go out somewhere if you want *winks*"

"Okay babe, I love you Jacob..."

"I love you too baby girl,"