Surprise

I wake up to the sound of Jacob lightly snoring. I slowly get up and tip-toe into the kitchen. I open one of the cupboards and grabs can of whipped cream...
I sneak back into the bedroom and open the can. I spray some on to his hand, then I got and get a pen. I draw a stubbly beard and fancy moustache. Then I make him have a unibrow and a big spot.
I tickle his face with my hair and he lifts up his hand and splats the cream all over his face!! 😂😂 He jolts awake and sees me double over in laughter in the corner of the room.
"OMG!!!! Jacob 😂😂😂" I scream in laughter, "omg that is too funny!! I'm gonna pee!!!!!!!!!"
Jacob just scowls at me.
"Surprise!!!!!" I manage to say before I fell on the floor in laughter
"You are going to get punished for that!!!" Jacob warns.
Uh oh, I stopped laughing for a minute
And started to stand back up, then I looked back at Jacobs face all covered in pen and cream and fell back on the floor crying my eyes out in laughter.

2 hours later
Jacob had finally got over the 'incident' this morning and got all the pen off his face. We decided to both have a lazy day together as Jacob had one,last meet and greet the following day that would be busy, I decided that I wold go with him and try to get over the fact that he was meeting and kissing his fans on the cheek. I would be fine I told myself.

The next day
I wake up to the sound of Jacobs alarm going off, it was 9:30am, the meet and greet was at 11am so we had enough time to get ready and get to the venue.
Jacob wakes up too and gives me a big hug. Then I started to feel a bit weird, I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to the bathroom as quick as I could Jacob following right behind me.
"Miley?" Jacob questioned as I sat against the wall after throwing up multiple times. "Are you Okay?"
"I think so," I croak "I don't know why this is happen-" I was interrupted by throwing up again, Jacob just sat there with my rubbing my back telling me I was going to be okay. He really was the best boyfriend ever.

I finally stopped throwing up and Jacob lay me down in bed and got me blankets and a water bottle.
"Thank you Jacob but seriously I am feeling better now, go to your meet and greet I'll be fine!" I tell Jacob for the 5th time.
"Are you 100% sure you are feeling better?" He says for the 1millionth time
"Yes! Now go other wise you are going to be late!"

Finally Jacob leaves and I am already feeling better. I get up and go into the kitchen. I really fancied fried egg, blueberry muffins and crushed up chilli heatwave Doritos so that exactly what I ate.
I put on a romance film and fell asleep.

I am waken up by Jacob gently shaking me awake.
"Baby? How are you feeling?" Jacob whispered
"Hey Jake, yeh I'm feeling fine. How was the meet and greet?" I yawned
"Yeh it was okay"

*ding*

I got am alert on my phone
'Alert! Alert! If you haven't started your period yet be worried!!!'

That was when it hit me. It all made sense. The throwing up. The weird cravings.

"Jacob...you need to get me to a store right now." I urgently told Jacob.
He looked a little confused but didn't argue. We both put our shoes on and hopped into the car.

As soon as we got to the store I went straight to a certain isle as quick as I could, Jacob matching my pace.
I grabbed one as Jacob stood their eyes wide in shock, I grabbed him by the arm and went straight to the checkout.

As soon as I got home I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door. Jacob knocked asking if I was okay, I pulled it out of its packet.

10 minutes later I came out of the bathroom holding it tears streaming down my face and seeing Jacob laying on the bed looking worried.
"Jacob...." I whimpered "it's positive." I burst into tears not being able to hold it in anymore.
"Surprise...." I sobbed

Jacob looked at the pregnancy test I was holding onto and gasped. He picked me up bridal style and lay with me on the bed comforting me.
"Babe, it's going to be okay. I promise"