Back at the hotel

A/N: there is some mature content in this chapter so please if you are not over 14 or if you aren't ready for this type of writing then please don't read this chapter, juts skip it. It doesn't play an important part in the story anyway. If you have decided that you are gonna read it then please do so......enjoy!

We came back from the beach, I'm soaking wet from where me and Jacob have been playing in the sea pretty much all day. I really want to carry on what we started earlier because then was not the place or time for that.

As I enter Jacobs hotel room I go straight to the bathroom, after dumping the stuff in the living room, and hop into the shower to clean myself from all the disgustingness of the sea water. I hear the bathroom door open and I freeze, Jacob just walked into the bathroom whilst I am having a shower. That's actually quite rude but I don't even care! As long as he doesn't look behind the shower curtain I'm all good.

I hear the door close again and I release a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I washed my hair and stuff without anymore interruption. I jump out the shower and quickly wrap a towel around my body.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob laying there on the bed right next to the pj's that I was going to wear. Shit...I had to go over to him in nothing but a towel and a hair wrap, awkward much?

Slowly I shuffle towards the bed and Jacob looks up. I looked him right in the eyes and I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I hurried over to the bed to get my clothes. Jacob tugged at the bottom of my towel and it falls to the floor. I quickly use the articles of clothing that I am holding to cover myself up, Jacob is laying there smirking.

"Don't cover up baby girl, your beautiful" he says. I slowly uncover my boobs feeling very self-conscious.

"i'll only uncover the rest if u take off your clothes," I smile as I say this, I'm pretty sure I know where this is headed.

Jacob slowly takes off his t-shirt and shorts, he's now standing there in only his boxers and I can see he is turned on by the bulge he has right now. He blushes as he notices that's what I'm staring at.

I look straight into his eyes as we both show the down below area. We both glance down as this happens then we lock eyes again. I could tell that he wanted this so bad just from the look he was giving me.

Suddenly he rushed towards me and took my face into his hands and locked our lips together. He had no hesitation before swiping his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I wanted to tease him but I just couldn't because he wasn't the only one who wanted this so bad, I did too. So, I let him in without any teasing for once and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso as we swirled our tongues together, lips moving together in sync as our pace quickened. He lay me down on the bed and started grinding on me, he was teasing me! He sucked on my nipples and I moaned in pleasure, I felt him smirk against my boobs as he carried on licking and sucking whilst grinding on me.

"Please," I moaned, "Jacob, stop being such a fucking tease!" I moaned Jacobs name and his breathing hitched as I flipped us over so I was now on top, I was taking control. I kissed him all the way down his chest licking his abs, I made it down to his v-line and I traced my fingers down it, he moaned which turned me on even more. I looked at his bulge, it was huge! All in one go I put it in my mouth, I moved in motions up and down him moaning with every move.

"Miley, I think i'm about to....." he stammered between moans. I stopped because we had barely even got started, now it was his turn to get me to that point.

He flipped us back over and he kissed my stomach and slowly made it down to my 'area'. He licked my clit in circular motions before sticking a finger inside of me, I was moaning in pleasure begging him to carry on and before I knew it there are 2 fingers inside me. He moved them around for a little while before I feel a weird sensation in my stomach,

"Jacob, i'm....." before I could say anymore I cum onto his fingers and he licks the slimy mixture off his fingers as he pulls them out he licks my down below before coming back up to my face and giving me a sweet but passionate kiss. Then he looked up at me and asked if I was ready, I nodded my head and he thrusted himself inside me. I screamed because it hurt and he was pretty big, he looked at me concerned,

"Am i too big baby girl?" he whispered

"No your fine, carry on," I reply

He does as he is told. He thrusts harder and deeper inside of me and the pain is overwhelmed by sensation, I yell at him to go faster and he does so. He thrusts, in and out in repetitive motions, I feel the weird feeling in my stomach again as Jacob and I moan in sync one last time we both cum so he pulls out and lays next to me on the bed, panting for breath.

We look at each other and smile. That was amazing!!!

A/N: omg what did I just write??? this is roughly 915 words so hope you enjoyed. please don't report or leave hate, if your here its because you wanted to read it and its your fault for clicking on and reading it. please do not blame me. Shout out to my best friend who told me I should try and write one of these chapters so hope u liked it

Jacob Sartorius // fanfic (dirty) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें