Tease... (continued)

Okay guys I am so sorry for not updating sooner but I've just gone back to school and I've needed to sort stuff out. I promise to get back to updating weekly soon, also I really need some requests for my Magcon imagines and i want to start publishing that. thanks again guys!!

I started getting hard again, I groaned then I slowly let go of her hands which immediately tanged in my hair. I tugged at her t-shirt indicating that she should take it off. she slid it over her head breaking the kiss for only a second...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as her shirt was off our lips were intertwined again, her hands tangled in my hair. Gently, I pushed Miley so she was laying on the bed. I started to kiss down her stomach leaving a trail of kisses down to her shorts which I slid off in one fast movement.

I went back up her breath taking body to her bra. I fumbled with the clasp but finally got it undone and threw it somewhere in the room, I massaged her left boobs whilst kissing and licking her right. Then I switched.

Back down to her panty line which I bit, slowly pulling them down her legs. My 'friend' grew bigger in my jeans.

Miley noticed my 'friend' and ripped off my jeans and boxers. I was fully in her mouth within seconds.

Mileys POV

I ripped off Jacobs jeans and boxers revealing his extremely hardened 'friend'. I put him fully in my mouth and started sucking. I flipped us over so I was on top if Jacob, I bobbed my head up and down earning loud groans from Jacob every time. I focused on his tip licking and flicking with my tongue.

He started to quiver in my mouth so I sucked harder as he came, I looked him in the eyes as I swallowed it all.

He rapidly flipped us back over and he hovered above my entrance scanning my face for any signs of me not wanting this. There were none.

He slowly pushed into me. Then came that split second of pain. Then the bliss... I moaned loudly as Jacob started to speed up. I started moving my hips in circular motions, matching Jacobs thrusts, moaning louder every time.

"Daddy!!!" I scream as I reach my climax. This caused Jacob to reach his too.

Jacob pulls out as we both spiral down from our orgasms. I roll on top of Jacob, panting.

"I love you," I whisper
"I love you too" I heard him reply as I fell asleep...

I am so sorry that this took so long to write!!! Every time I tried to write this chapter it deleted it. But it's done now and I know this was a short chapter but I promise I have ideas for many more. Thanks for reading guys. Ily all!!😂😂❤️