Day together

I wake up to the smell of fried egg and bacon. I roll over to hug Jacob to find that he's not there, where is he?
I get up and walk into the living room and the smell of food lingers in the air. I tiptoe into the kitchen to see Jacob preparing plates of bacon, sausage, hash browns, fried egg and beans.
I squeal I happiness and skip to Jacob and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and gives me a huge hug before turning back to what he was doing.
"Sleep alright," Jacob asked
"Yes, perfectly actually. You?" I Reply
"Eh, so so," he chuckled, my eyebrows furrowed, "I'm joking it was amazing because you were right next to me,"
We both blushed as he said that.
I just realised that there is no meet and greet today! That's amazing! I get a whole day with Jacob all to myself!
My life is amazing right now!!!

2 hours later
I'm all dressed and ready for my day with Jacob. I actually can't wait. He said that he has something special planned for me.

I walk up to him on the living room, I sling my arms round his neck and smash my lips onto his. He seems startled at first but then he kissed me back. It started to get heated and I pulled away, flicked my hair and soled at Jacob.
He looked at me "your such a tease!" He whined.
I giggle,
"so what are we doing today?" I ask.
"Well that's for me to know and you to find out," he replies with a smirk.

We walk outside, fingers intertwined, to his car. I hop in to the passenger seat and turn on the radio.
Jacobs song "sweatshirt" was on the radio and I pretty much yanked him into the car so that he could find out where his song was on the charts.....he was 3rd!!! (This isn't true at the moment that I'm writing this but it is perfect for my story) we both yelled in happiness. I was thrilled that Jacob was becoming more and more popular by the day. His song was a huge hit and loads do people like it!

Anyway, after we got over the exciting news of his song, Jacob drove me to a beach. The view was breath taking, the sea was gently crashing against the sand. Even though it was a warm day the beach was near enough empty.
Jacob grabbed some towels, and picnic out of the car and we went to choose a spot to sit at.

Once we set everything down I realised that I didn't have a bikini or swimming costume so that I could go in the sea...this made me kind of sad.
Jacob saw me and as if he read my mind (because apparently he is really good at doing that) he pulled out of his bag a purple and turquoise bikini.
Picture below

I looked at this bikini, it was the most beautiful one I have ever seen

I looked at this bikini, it was the most beautiful one I have ever seen. I got Jacob to hold up a towel but look away so that I could get changed.
Once it was finally on Jacob looked at me and his eyes widened at how flawless I was in it. I felt like a princess, it was the most amazing thing in the world.

Jacob started to pull of his t-shirt and I stared in awe at his ab, he must have been working out because he looked amazing! I walked over too him and started to run my fingers down his chest, I stopped at the bottom of his six pack and kissed the middle of his chest. I looked up at him and he smiled.

I smashed my lips onto his, it took him by surprise but after like 2 seconds he realised what was happening and kissed me back passionately. As the kiss deepened Jacob licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I rejected him (as usual) to tease him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed, I moaned accidentally and his tongue slipped into my mouth, they swirled together and he bit my lip intensively. I moaned louder forgetting that we were sitting on the beach in our swimming costumes. He lay me down on the towel without breaking our kiss. We stopped for a moment, only to catch our breath before locking our lips together once again.

He run his hands over my stomach kissing me all over, he came back up to my neck and kissed me. Finding my sweet spot he stopped and sucked on it leaving a love bite on my neck, as he climbed on top of me and I arched my back pushing us impossibly closer whilst I run my hands through his hair.

I wanted him so bad at that moment but I knew that we wouldn't have 'it' right there in the middle of the beach, although I wanted to. I think we were thinking the same thing because he stopped for a few seconds and looked at me sadly, he wanted this too. Suddenly he smiled and leaned in closer, I was ready to start making put again but then he leaned to my ear and whispered

"Don't worry, we can carry this on later,"

Then, without warning, he stood up and brushed himself off. Then he walked over to the sea and jumped in. OMG he was such a tease. I giggle to myself, "don't worry, I'll get him back for that later,"

I smirked and jumped into the water with him.

A/N: Hey guys! I got a little carried away with this chapter, its 930 words long. I'm going to update another chapter at some point today (hopefully) thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.