Theories

Ryan's POV
I wake up to her on top of my chest dead asleep. I slowly take her off my chest and stand up. I walk silently over to the door.

But as soon as I open it, she immediately jumps up as if she was never sleeping. She then quickly gets off the bed and runs over to me.

She puts her arms up in a child-like way. Why isn't she saying anything though. "What?", I ask and pretend to not know what she wants.

She gets upset and starts to cry. Its as if she's throwing a temper tantrum. "I'm just going to the bathroom", I tell her.

She screams like a six year old and then sits on the ground. She brings her knees to her head and starts crying. "Why is she acting like this", I question myself.

I leave the bedroom, causing her to cry louder. The bathroom is only like ten feet from my room. I hurriedly use the bathroom and go back to my room.

She's still in the same spot as she was. I look down at her and she looks up at me. Her facial expression is so grumpy. And she looks so adorable.

She puts her hands back in the air, this time I pick her up. She then lays her head on my shoulder. "Chlo, are you alright?", I ask her. No response, she just lays on my shoulder.

I walk over to the bed and sit her on it. She looks up at me with the saddest expression on her face. It almost breaks my heart how sad she looks.

"Chloe, what's wrong?", I ask her. Once again she doesn't respond, she just looks at me. She then looks down at the floor.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong", I say getting upset. There is something wrong with her and she won't tell me. She looks at me and then back at the floor.

"Alright, fine", I say and walk out of the bedroom. She doesn't scream though. I go into the kitchen and start making food.

I suddenly hear small footsteps coming up behind. I smile, she's so adorable. I now feel her small hands grab my arm.

She pulls my arm away from the plate and tries to turn me around. Of course it doesn't work, I'm like twice her size.

She grunts angrily causing me to laugh. That's when a thought goes through my head. She hasn't spoken a full sentence since what happened yesterday. And she's been acting like a child.

Maybe what happened triggered something in her brain. And is causing her to go into a child like mind. Because she was robbed of her childhood.

I feel smart, but not happy. I don't want her to be a child. We were just starting to admit we liked each other. And now that's all ruined. I turn around and look at her.

She does have a child like expression on her face. She smiles a cute smile at me. "Are you hungry?", I ask her. Of course she doesn't say anything. I sit a plate of food on the table and she goes over and sits in front if it.

I bring my plate over and sit across from her. I begin eating but she doesn't even touch her food.

"Chlo, you gotta eat", I tell her.

She ignores me and looks down at her lap. I slide my food over to the other chair and sit beside her. I grab her fork and put food on it. I then try to get her to eat the food but she refuses.
"Chlo, come one, eat." I say to her.

She looks up at me and then at the food on the fork. She then pushes the plate away from her and lays her head on the table. I sigh and put the firm back on the plate.

Maybe she isn't hungry, I can't force her to eat. I get up and put her's and my food in the fridge. I walk into the living room and sit down. Chloe quickly runs over to sit on my lap.

I try to put my arms around her stomach but she stops me. I lay my hands on the couch and she lays back on me. If she doesn't get better soon, this is gonna be a hard life to live.

3 weeks later....

Ryan's POV
Well things haven't gotten better at all. I haven't heard from her mom in weeks. She should definitely be back by now. Chloe won't stop acting like a child.

She won't let me 'touch' her in any way. She won't even let me kiss her lips anymore. She also hardly eats and keeps getting skinnier and skinnier. She won't let me leave her alone for two seconds or she'll throw a major fit.

And by major I mean major. The last time I left her alone in the bedroom she didn't stop screaming for twenty minutes. I'm not exaggerating either, I counted the deafening minutes. Her silence is honestly driving me crazy. Her stare is weird, she looks so empty inside.

I just want to hear her sweet happy voice again. I want to hear her say she loves me. Or at least say come normal sentence. The best she has done recently is whine my name. I mean that's a start but not really.

Her whining gets on my nerves, just like when children whine. It makes them seem like spoiled brats. But she is far from a brat. She is just damaged. She's.... she's gone. All of her is just gone.

We're in the bedroom right now watching a movie. She seems to be enjoying it. And then that's when I hear it. A very small but loud enough to hear laugh came out of her.

That's when a thought goes through my head. Maybe to get her back. I have to give her childhood back. I look at her, she's smiling. It makes me feel happy.

The movie finally ends and she turns around to stare at me. Her eyes actually don't look to lifeless. She has a small light in her eyes, maybe my plan will work.

She continues to stare at me as the movie automatically reminds. She all of sudden gets off the bed and walks out the room. Odd, she never goes anywhere without me.

I just sit and wait for her to return. And then I hear a loud crash. I quickly get up and run out of the room. I see Chloe with broken glass on the floor. And then I see red flow from the bottom from her feet.

She looks down at her feet and then back up at me. Good thing I have shoes on. I walk on the glass and pick her up. How isn't she crying. She's just so calm about it.

I bring her to the bathroom and sit her in the tub. Wait, what was she even doing with the glass anyways?

I look at her feet, it doesn't look like she has glass in her feet. She does have large cuts though. I wash her feet off and wrap them up. I try to stand her on the ground but she doesn't let me.

She just stood on her knees. Maybe her feet are now hurting. But how was she just standing on glass​ with out saying a thing. Her face didn't even look in pain.

And then a crazy thought goes through my head. "What if she did that on purpose. So I'd stop leaving her alone?", I ask myself. Maybe I really should take her to the hospital.

I carry her to the bedroom and sit her on the bed. And then I tell her.

"Chlo, lets do some tests".

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while so here is a 1,309 words chapter. I hope this makes up for the inconvenience. (I try to edit the best I can so sorry if there is any mistakes.)