His Research

Carly's POV
Its been ten years since I've last seen Chloe, she would be twelve today. Her mom is devastated and hasn't come out of her house for a while now. I bring her the things she needs. Right now I'm at Anna's watching Ryan. He has been in his room on the computer. He is really smart but he is always on that computer. His mom tries to find out what he does on the computer buy he won't tell her. That's when he came out of his room and walked towards me. Can you keep a secret he asked me. Yeah why I asked, he took my hand and led me into his room. He locked the door and went to his closet and pulled out a shoebox and sat it on his computer table. He turned on the computer screen and what it showed shocked me. It had pictures of Chloe on it and a lot of information. I've been doing my own research on trying to find Chloe he admitted. Have you had any leads I asked him. I did have one but now I don't he told me. You really care about her don't you I asked him. Yeah Shea my best friend and I'll do anything to get her back he said look a little sad. Please don't tell anyone about this he pleaded. Of course, but its time to go to bed I said to him. I have to hide my things first he told me. He then did something to the computer and hid the box in his closet. Pinky swear you won't tell I laughed a little and wrapped my pink around his. I swear I said and he layed down on his bed. Good night Ryan, goodnight Carly he said and I walked into the living room. I turned the tv on and sat down on the couch. That's when I heard Chloe hosterman now missing for ten years on the tv. I turned it up and it was some lady speaking about her. Please call if you have any information about the kidnapping of Chloe Hosterman. There is a reward if you find her all the family wants is to have her home safely. Then a commercial turned on, I hope we find her soon. My main fear is that she is dead. But I won't give up hope, I have to keep trying.