4 more years later

Carly's POV
I told myself I wouldn't give up hope but there haven't been any signs of Chloe. I hate to even think about it but she's probably dead. Ryan is now seventeen and he is so frustrated. He really wants to find her. He moved out of his mom's house months ago because she told him to give up on trying to find Chloe. She didnt want to say that but Ryan is just so upset and isn't living his life how he should. I'm driving to his house now. He told me to come immediately. He said he might've just found the most important clue  that could save Chloe's life. He told me not to tell anyone I'm coming though. I finally arrived and I knocked on his door. He pulled me inside and I followed him into the bedroom. I got this text five minutes ago. He showed me his phone, it showed a small teenage girl tied up. The text under it said do you wanna come and get her now. Is that Chloe I ask him. It looks just like her he said putting her baby pic next to the phone picture. She's alive I yelled happily and he put his hand over my.mouth. How are we gonna get her I asked him. I was thinking I pretend to be the personal assistant to who ever this text was originally meant for and then I get her he told me. Ok but please be careful I said. Ryan then texted sure but I'm sending my assistant can you tell me the directions so I can write them down for him. The person texted the address. But while he's getting here I'm gonna have a little fun before she leaves. Ryan texted ok but I could tell  he was pissed. Go ryan before he hurts her I said, he ran out and drove off I hope he can get her. Ryan's POV
I drove as fast as I could to the address and I finally arrived. It was some weird building. I walked in and heard screaming down the steps. I ran and then seen chloe she was being raped. I'm here I said, everything in me wanted to go beat the hell out of him. Oh are you Jeff's assistant he asked me. Yeah I told him and he pulled out of her. You got here early he told me, put your clothes on he yelled to Chloe. I clenched my fist but released them knowing I get to save chloe. She finally was dressed and he tied her arms. She is all yours he said to me and I picked her up. I felt she was shaking and then I walked to my car. I sat her in the front seat and I sat down but she climbed into the back seat. You don't want to sit in the front I asked her. Not allowed she said in a small voice. She brought her legs to her chest and tried to stay far away from me. I drove off as fast as I could back to my house. I picked her up and ran into my house and I called Carly. She came out of the bedroom and when she seen chloe she burst into tears. I sat chloe on the couch and she looked so frightened. Where is he she asked softly. Where's who Carly asked coming closer. Chloe backed up on the couch. Jeff, I was supposed to be his tonight she said. Chloe you are safe now ryan rescued you Carly told her. She looked at me and stood up, you guys are lying you are gonna hurt me she said. Chloe no we love you I'm your aunt and this is Ryan, your best friend Carly tried to explain. Do you want to see your mom Carly asked her. She didn't do anything she just stared at me. I looked at her, her clothes were messed up, her hair was dirty, she had bruises and cuts on her. I looked at her legs they were so small. Lets go see your mom Carly finally said and I led Chloe into Carly's car. I sat in the back with Chloe but she stayed on the other side of the car. Do you remember me I asked her. She shook her head no. It made me feel hurt but I guess it's because  she was only two. We arrived at her old house and we walked inside. Savannah we have a surprise for you Carly shouted. Savannah can into view and then shock came onto her face. Chloe she asked and chloe looked at her. And then savannah ran and hugged her chloe hugged back but she looked confused. Who are you people chloe asked when her mom pulled away. We all looked at her, please don't hurt me she said and crouched down while covering her head. Chloe we aren't gonna hurt you I told her. She looked at me then ran up the steps. I heard a door shut and lock. Should I go up there I asked. We have to call the police savannah said. So she did and I sat at the bottom of the steps. They arrived and said they needed to take chloe to the hospital. I told them she was upstairs and then I heard screaming. I ran up the steps and seen she was fighting with the cops. She ran to me and hid behind me. Weird, I thought she hated me. I picked her up and put her in the ambulance her mom went inside it with her. I couldn't come because I had to tell them how I found her. They took me to the police station and began questioning me. I gave them the address and they found the people who kidnapped her. I then got a call from savannah so I walked into the bathroom. I hung up when she was done talking me I'm pissed. Apparently chloe has been getting raped since she was nine. Everything in me wanted to go kill them people but I knew I would go to jail. I was finally free to go and I drove to the hospital. And I found Chloe and Savannah. Chloe was dead silent but Savannah ran up and hugged me. Thank you for saving my daughter, but she doesn't remember me at all she said crying. I know, she doesn't trust anyone either I told her. The doctor walked in and handed the discharge papers to savannah. Then the doctor walked over to chloe and took her iv out. The doctor left and I seen chloe rub her arm. Chloe its time to go home I told her. She nodded but I could tell she was still scared, but thne the doctor came back in. Can I speak you the doctor asked my mom. They left and I looked at Chloe she sat back up on the hospital bed. I walked towards her but her face seemed more scared every step I took. Please don't hurt me she whispered and looked at her lap. Chloe I wo- ,ok we can leave her mom said interrupting me. Chloe got off the table and we began walking outside. The car is pretty far away I told them and pointed to the top of the parking garage. Why'd you park all the way up there savannah asked me. I shrugged and she laughed a little. I looked back at chloe, she was trying to hide a smile. Well, off we go I said in a weird voice and then I heard a small laugh. Savannah and I looked at her, sorry she said looking down. I lifted her head up with my fingers, don't be I told her. We then started walking to the car, chloe looked like she was tired. She was trudging behind us and savannah kept looking back to make sure she was there. I then picked her up bridal style and began carrying her. She looked really scared, but her mom looked relieved. By the time we arrived at my car Chloe was fast asleep. I put her in the back seat and drove back to Savannah's house. I carried her up into her room and walked back down the steps. Ryan I truly wanna thank you for saving my daughter Savannah said. Yeah your welcome I told her, just please keep an eye on her I said. She nodded And hugged me and then I drove back to my house. I laid in my bed stressing about Chloe. And I didn't sleep the whole night.