chapter 7

Chloe's POV
I woke up on Ryan's chest, he was literally passed out. I smiled and slowly got off of him and crept out of the room.

I went to the bathroom and then went into the living room. I seen a glass door and noticed it led to the back yard. It had a fence around it but it was pretty big.

It had a small pool and a table in it. I felt arms go around my waist but I wasn't scared, I knew it was Ryan. I see you're admiring my back yard he said into my hair. I smiled but then pulled out of his grip to turn and face him.

"Do you like me?", I asked him. His cheeks turned red a little but then went back to normal. "No", he said which for some reason made me feel sad.

"I love you", he said making me blush.

"Are you lying?", I asked looking at the ground.

"Never in a million years I would lie to you", he said while raising my chin up.

"Why would you love some one like me. Im just some stupid girl who was raped her whole life and every one feels sorry for her. And is so stupid she has almost died from trying to kill herself. Seriously how could you love me?", I asked him in tears.

He didn't say anything to me. Instead he just kissed me.

"Because you are beautiful, sweet, cute, funny, and a very lovable person. And its alright if you try to hurt yourself. Because I know you can stop and you only did it because of the pain. I love you and always will", he said when he pulled away from kissing me.

"Did he really mean that, or is he lying?", I asked myself.

I must've zoned out because Ryan starting waving his hand in my face.

"Huh?", I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"You uh kind of went to lala land", he said smiling. I laughed and looked up at him. He was quite tall, wait, how old is he.

"Ryan, how old are you?", I asked him.

"Seventeen", he replied. "Oh, only one year older than me", I thought to myself.

"Then how are you so tall", I said jumping, trying to reach his height.

"I don't know", he said laughing, and then he lifted me off the ground.

"Do you like me?", he then asked me holding me up like a doll in front of him.

"This is quite uncomfortable", I said and he laughed.

"Answer the question and I'll let you down, maybe", he said jokingly.

"Maybe", I said. "Maybe what?", he said.

I could tell he really wanted to know if I liked him. I do like him, but I don't know if I wanna tell him. I looked at him and he was smiling.

"So do you?", he asked again. "Yes", I finally said.

His smile grew wider, he then pulled me into a hug. My legs were dangling so I wrapped them around his waist.

"Thank you", I whispered. "For what?", he asked.

"Saving my life, four times", I said.

"Your welcome", he said and then sat me on the floor.

"Now, are you hungry?", he asked me.

"Yeah", I said and then that's when it happened.

We heard the front door bust open and Ryan immediately grabbed me. I began to cry in fear but Ryan covered my mouth. He slowly pulled me into a closet.

He then removed his hand from my mouth. I turn my body so I can sit on his lap facing him.

"Ry, I'm scared", I whisper in tears.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, I swear on my life", he whispers back.

I wrap my arms around him and continue to cry. He tries to get me to stop, but I can't. Outside the closet I can hear them searching the house.

A loud crash happens and it makes me jump. I hold onto Ryan tighter and he holds me tighter to. His grip is so strong, that I can barely breathe. But I don't care.

That's when I hear the footsteps, and I hear them say "In here". Was this really the end of me?

Heeeeeyyyyyyy, I'm back with punctuation. Now the story is actually read able. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy working on two books. One that I'm really proud of. So here is a little cliff hanger for anyone who still reads this. Is this even updating right?