Caught

Ryan's POV
Its been months since I've found Chloe she seems to be adjusting a little more. She still cries a lot though and won't stop wearing long sleeve shirts. I'm heading over to her house now because her mom invited me over for dinner. I finally arrive and savannah asks me if I could take chloe for the weekend because she has to work. And it's out of town. Of course I'm happy so I tell her yes. I walk up the steps to go see chloe but she wasn't in her room. I seen the bathroom light on and I heard small cries of pain. I knocked on the door, Chloe are you alright I asked through the door. Yeah fine she said, but I knew she was lying. Can I come in I asked her but she said no. I knew something wasn't right so I unlocked the door with the key I had. And what I seen made me angry. Chloe what the hell are you doing I yelled. She had a pair of scissors and she had cuts up her arms. She went to cut another line but I grabbed the scissors. Stop she yelled through tears. I pulled her to the floor and sat her in my lap so she was facing me. She cried into my shoulder and I rubbed her back. Why are you doing this I asked her. It helps she said still crying. Well we gotta go to dinner I said five minutes later. She got off my lap and stood up. I then stood up to and I noticed I had blood on my shirt. And I looked at Chloe's wrist, it was still bleeding some. I put her wrist in the sink and washed it off. I looked in the cabinet and found gauze, so I wrapped her arm up. Please don't tell anyone chloe pleaded, are you gonna stop I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and I sighed. No I said and she smiled and of course I smiled, she is adorable. We walked down the steps and sat at the table. Is everything ok Savannah asked carrying our plates to the table. Yeah Chloe whispered and began eating. Savannah then grabbed her plate and sat down across from Chloe. Chloe I need to tell you something Savannah said ten minutes later. Chloe didn't say anything she just looked at Savannah. I have to work this weekend and its out of town, so you are gonna stay with ryan ok she asked her. Ok she whispered and continued to finish her food. Today is Friday so that means she gets to stay tonight I thought to myself. We finished and I went to help chloe pack some clothes. I grabbed her clothes and put them in my car. Savannah already had her things in her car. See you in a few days Chloe savannah said and them hugged her. See you later ryan she said and then we went to my car. I could tell chloe was nervous but I don't know why. She has been around me for quite a while now. She sat in the front and I began driving. I stopped at the stoplight and looked at her. She just had a blank expression on her face. For some reason I placed my hand on her leg. She looked at me and then my hand. She put her much smaller hand on top of mine. It sent sparks through my body. I smiled and continued driving with my free hand. I felt her playing with my fingers which made me smile even more. We reached my house and I grabbed her bag of clothes. We went inside and I brought her back into my room. So you'll sleep here and I'll sleep in the living room I told her. She nodded and then sat on the bed. Do you wanna sleep now I asked her. Yeah she whispered, I wonder why she talks so quietly. Okay well goodnight I said and then shut the light off and walked out of the room. I went into the living room, shut the lights off and laid on the couch. I'm so tired that I immediately fell asleep. I felt like someone was watching me so I slowly opened my eyes. And I seen a figure so my immediate reaction made scream. I seen the figure step back a little and then my vision focused. It was Chloe, but what was she doing. Chloe what the hell I asked sitting up. I heard a noise and  scared. Can you sleep with me she asked in her soft angelic voice. Yeah I said and stood up, I seen a small smile form on her face. I walked into the room and instantly laid on the bed. She walked in and shut the door. I heard her footsteps on the floor until I felt the bed sink. Instead of her laying next to me she actually laid on top of me. Her head and face were on my shoulders and her body was lined up with mine. I could've sworn I heard her say please keep me safe. But I'm pretty sure I imagined it considering I'm half asleep. I Placed my hands on her back and fell asleep.