Chapter 8

Ryan's POV
She is so scared right now, I feel bad for her. I won't let them get her, I have to keep my promise.

The door half way opens and then stops. Chloe's nails dig into my back and she is shaking uncontrollably. She really has been through a lot.

"They're not in there, forget it", I hear them say. I sigh silently in relief, but that's when Chloe does it. She cries out loud, to loud.

They open the door all the way and they see us. "Grab her", one says. I hold onto her tightly.

One guy tries to grab her, but he can't. Chloe starts crying louder, she shakes even more then she already was.

The guy pulls out a gun and points it at her head. She doesn't know, but obviously I do. "It's your choice", he says with his finger playing with the trigger.

I let go of her and she cries louder. The guy begins prying her away from me. "Ryan!", she screams so loud, its almost deafening.

My heart is breaking, I told her I'd keep her safe. But I wouldn't be able to let her get shot and die on me. That would kill me inside.

They bring her into my living room and put her on the couch. One of the guys motion for me to stand up. I stand up and then I hear chloe scream my name again.

I look over and see the guy is struggling to get her clothes off. My immediate reaction was to go beat that guys ass. But the other two guys point their guns at me.

"You took her away, now you get to watch her suffer", they say to me. "Don't touch her", I say angrily.

"Or what?", they ask and laugh. I look back at Chloe. She's nude, her eyes are full of fear. Her eyes meet mine, they make me want to cry. The guys push me to my chair in the living room.

One guy begins taking his clothes off. I know what they are gonna do. They are the sickest people in the world. I feel a gun go to my head.

"You watch the whole time, no turning away or closing your eyes", he tells me. I nod, this is gonna kill me so much. The now completely nude guy goes over to Chloe.

And then they take their sickening turns with her. My heart was breaking. Her screams made me burst out crying. The main thing she called out was my name.

When they "finish", they threaten us. "Tell anyone and we'll be back. And this time, no one will come out breathing", he tells us. They leave, I immediately go to Chloe.

She's bleeding, but we can't go to the hospital. Because then they'll know what happened. I pick her up and bring her to the bathroom.

I wash her off, the whole time she is dead silent. Except for a couple of very quiet whimpers. I dry her off and carry her to my room.

I throw her a shirt but she doesn't move. She just stares blankly at the wall. I walk over to her, I wave my hand in her face. She doesn't even move a muscle.

"Chloe, baby, please talk to me", I beg. I pull the towel off of her and put the shirt on her. She continues to stare off into nothing.

I sit on the bed and pull her between my legs. She lays her head back on my shoulder. I kiss her neck and her breathing slows and then goes back to normal.

I smile and continue to kiss her neck. But now she has no reaction, she is just staring at the blank tv. "Hey, wanna take a nap?", I ask her.

She doesn't say anything, she just rolls over and lays next to me. I lay down next to her too. Our faces are facing each others and she is just staring into my eyes.

She doesn't even have any life in her eyes. Its like they are full of empty ness. I kiss her lips softly but she doesn't kiss back.

Kissing her is like kissing a dead body. I pull her body close into mine and wrap my arms around her. I hope she's okay, I really do.

I have a whole new plan for this story.