Chapter 38

I walk into the hospital room for the 15th day. It has been two weeks and one day since she was put into the coma. I walk over to the side of her bed,my normal spot. I grab her hand and kiss it. 

"Hey baby." I sigh. 

"God I miss you." I whisper.

She has been getting better. Now almost everyday she gives me so sign that she is still here. She might lightly squeeze my hand or her eyelashes will twitch as if she is trying to open her eye and can't or decides against it.

Two weeks. Two weeks without her. Two weeks without her in my arms. Two weeks without my baby. Two weeks without seeing her beautiful smile. Two weeks without her beautiful eyes looking as me. Two weeks without her kisses. Two weeks without her hugs. Two weeks without her calming voice. Two weeks without this amazing girl in my life. Two weeks without the love of my life.

I never knew that it was possible to be so in love with someone. I never knew it was possible to be so happy because of one person. I never knew it was possible to care about one thing so much. I never knew that my world could revolve around one person.

"Hello Jayden. Any signs yet today." a middle aged nurse asked as she checked all of the medical stuff for Haven. I shake my head. 

"Nope. I've only been here for about 10 minutes." I sigh. She nods and gives me a sincere smile.

People came and went for the rest of the day. Finally after many hours of Haven's friends and family coming to visit her, it now just us. I kiss her forehead. 

"I love you." I whisper and see her twitch a little, making me smile. Since it was about 11 pm and I woke up at 7 am to get here, I'm tired. I lay down in my chair, which is not comfy, may I add.

I woke up about 4 hours later to some shuffling. I open my eyes and let them get use to the darkness. I look over at Haven and see her moving and trying to sit up. This makes me get up immediately. 

"Jayden?" she says with a dry throat. I let out a big sigh, thinking 'thank god'.

"Hey baby." I whisper, helping her sit up. I than walk over to the door to get the doctor and to turn on the light. I walk out of the room and get the first nurse that I see, which happens to be the one from earlier. 

"She's awake." I say still in a very tired voice, but also excited. A smile awakens on her face as she hurries to get the doctor.

I walk back into Haven's room. I see her drinking some water. I smile at the sight of her up and awake and here. I feel my eyes start to wet but I quickly blink it away. 

"What happened?" She asked the doctor as he walked in. 

"We can go over all of that stuff tomorrow." he assures with a soothing smile. He checks Haven to make sure that she is okay and checks all of the medical stuff. 

"Right now I 'm going to let you catch up and rest." he smiles walking out of the room, closing the door.

"Hey." she smiles, as I grab her hand. 

"What happened?" she asked. I just shook my head. 

"We will go over that later. All you need to know is that you were in a coma, but you are back now. Now I just want to be with you." I say.

She smiles and moves to one side of the bed and pats the area next to her. I take of my shoes and my jacket and climb next to her. This feels so right, being next to her. She lays down so that we are facing each other. "You have no idea how painful it was with you not here." I say cupping her face with a weak voice.

She crashed her lips on mine as we moved in rhythm. "I'm sorry." she apologizes. I shake my head. 

"Just don't ever leave me again." I plead as a tear rolls down my cheek, she wipes it away and kisses my nose. 

"I wouldn't plan on it in a billion years." she assures giving me another kiss.

"I love you so much Haven, so much." I whisper. I keep saying things like this because when she was gone I realized what she has done to me and how she has affected me, and if she left me than I don't know what I would do. "I love you too, forever and always." she whispered back.

We give each other one more goodnight kiss and than cuddle together. I rest my head on hers as she buries her head into my chest. I kiss her head before we both drift off into dreamland, where I dream of a good future instead of a bad one.

----------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

I feel a tickle on my nose. I shake it away and bury my head more into the pillow and wrap my arms tighter around the object next to me. I hear a familiar giggle that I miss so much. "Hello beautiful." I whisper with a growing smile, my eyes still closed. 

"Hi." she says before laying her lips on mine. I immediately kiss her back.

Finally when we pull away from the kiss I open my eyes. 

"Have I mentioned that I love you and missed you." I say pecking her lips, gazing into her eyes. She giggles. 

"Only I few million times." she says.

I kiss her again and again and one more times for safe measures. 

"I love you too." she says back making my heart warm. I am so happy to have my baby back. 

"We should probably get out of bed and move around a bit and get ready for everyone visiting." she says not braking eye contact. I nod.

Throughout the day people came to visit, friends, family, and police to get Haven view on everything. Haven couldn't go home for about another three days just so they can make sure that she is stable on her own.

After many tiring hours it was night again. Today went by so quickly. Before I knew it I was in bed with Haven in my arms as we fell asleep. 

"I love you so much, goodnight baby." I whisper before she is asleep. 

"I will love you forever." she whispered back as I kissed her head and we both fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry for the shorter chapter and bad ending. Anyways the next chapter is the epilogue. love you guys.