Chapter 23

I woke up the bright sun shining. I turn over and see Jayden, right he was here last night. I wiggle out from his arm, which is wrapped around me. I sit up in the side of the bed and look at my phone. I had a lot of text message from the group chat Carly made for the whole group.

A lot of the messages read:
-Jayden wasn't at his house, does anyone know where he is?
-call him
-check the bar
-he couldn't have went far
-it not like him to just disappear

And the list went on. I laugh at my friends and their worry. I giggle softly trying to not be loud and wake Jayden up. I quietly try to get up to go the bathroom but am roughly pulled back on to the bed. 

"Ahh!" I yelp as I hit the bed. I giggle as I look up at Jayden is now on top of my. 

"I missed that giggle." Jayden comments making me smile. 

"I missed this." I say leaning upwards to kiss his lips. 

"Wow, nice sweatshirt there." he chuckles. I look at my sweatshirt and that it is one of the one I stole from him and kept after the breakup. I turn a slight shade of pink as he plants a kiss on my lips again.

"I'm sorry." he states, staring straight into my eyes. 

I give a confused look and ask, "Why?" 

"Leaving you." he frowns making me frown in response. I trace tattoos that are on his arm and shirtless chest. Yes he has tattoos, not a shit load but some and it looks like he got one more since the breakup. A rose that connects/leads to another tattoo. 

"Don't blame yourself for that. It was just as much my fault as yours." I tell him in a sincere tone. 

"I know but-" he starts but I cut him off. 

 "But nothing." I say.

After a few moments of silence pass as I decide to break it. 

"But please promise one thing, just one." I ask in a desperate tone as I rest my head on his bare chest. 

"What?" he asked playing with my hair. 

"Don't leave me again, please." I ask in a somewhat weak tone because I really, really don't want him to leave. He finally makes me happy, something that is really rare for me. 

"Haven, hey look at me." he says lifting my chin. 

"That is one mistake that I will regret a thousand times over. I will never leave you again no matter how mad I am, because of who knows what. I won't leave you." he says with an emotion filled voice. He leans down and put a gentle kiss on my lips, as if he were to be any rougher on me I would crumble.

"Does this mean I can finally get my cheerleader back?" he smirks at me. I nod with a laugh. Now it is baseball season and football season ended with our school being second in the county. 

"God I missed that laugh." he sighs making me blush and smile. 

"And that smile and when you blush." he laughs. 

I laugh at him as I rest myself on my elbows and said, "Yes I get it I am the best thing that happened to you." I joke laughing a little. 

"Yes you are." he smirks.

We lay in bed for a little while till there is a knock on the door. My head pops up and my eyes bulge out making Jayden chuckle a little. I roll my eyes and put my finger on his lips giving him a look that says 'shut the hell up please'. 

"I'll be out in a little bit. I am changing so don't come in!" I yell to who ever is on the other side of the door. 

"Oh shut up I've known you since birth. We took baths together, I've seen you naked, I am coming in!" the person yells through the door, I realized that it was Carly's voice. 

"Just wait a second please!" I yell back.

"That isn't fair she can see you naked and I can't." whispered Jayden, pouting. I roll my eyes. 

I hear Carly mutter, "Whatever" and then the door opens. She starts to walk in then freezes once she see a shirtless Jayden and I laying in bed. 

"OMG! No," she squeals. "You too didn't...." she trails off. My eyes widen like crazy and I blush. 

"No!" I exclaim. 

"Oh don't act like you wouldn't love it, Hav." Jayden smirks behind me. My mouth drops and I turn my head to face him. 

"You are not helping me right now!" I blush at his comment.

"I'm going to leave now" Carly said backing out of the room and then closes the door. Once I hear the door click shut I turn my body to face him. I glare at him and playfully hit him, as he laughs. 

"You act like it a bed thing, you know that I would be great in bed." he smirks as he swiftly moves to where I am pinned on the bed and he is hovering over top of me.

"I can show you right now if you want." he smiles. I roll my eyes and exclaim. 

"Oh my god, Jayden!!" he laughs at me. He rolls back over to his spot. 

"Your such a good girl!" he laughs. I scoff. 

"Shut up" I laugh.

Finally we went downstairs to see the whole group! "What the hell." I mumble. Jayden walked down with a smile on his face. 

"Look at that, 'I just got laid' smile." Devan said from the couch laughing. Jayden rolled his eyes and responded. 

,"No this is the 'I just got my girl back' smile" he says pulling me closer to his side.

"Aww you too are so cute. I am so happy that you guys are back together!" Carly said.  I roll my eyes as me and Jayden sit down on the open spot on the couch.