Chapter 7

I feel warm kisses on my forehead than slowly moving down to my lips. My eyes flutter open and connect with grey-blue ones. I am startled but than realized it was Jayden and not someone else. 

"Oh god you scared me!" I breath out. He laughs than our lips connect. 

When he pulls back I sit up and and ask, "Wait how the hell did you get into my room?" I ask confused. 

"Your mom let me in." he says and sits on the end of my bed.

I nod and look at the clock "I need to start getting ready." I say getting up but than get pulled back down onto Jayden. 

"It would be more fun to just stay home and not go." He says with a mischievous smile. I chuckle.

"I'm not skipping." I tell him. 

"Why?" he whined. 

"Because I need to show off my new boyfriend of course." I say causing us both to smile. I peck his check before getting ready.

I take a shower quickly than get out and wrap my self in a towel. I throw on a pair of high waisted shorts and a blink 182 shirt. I brush my hair and put it in a braid. When I walk out of my bathroom, which is connected to my bedroom, I see that Jayden fell back asleep. I smile and chuckle. I then grab my converse and pull them on. I turn around and see him still asleep. I walk over and shake him awake. He sleepily wakes up and sits up.

Once he is fully awake we go down stairs and I see my mother getting ready for work. 

"Hey mama!" I say pecking her cheek. 

"Hey honey! I am about to leave for work." She says. 

I nod and say,  "Okay love ya see us when I get home from softball." I say, waving bye. 

She walks past me and stops at Jayden and says, "Remember what I said earlier." he nods. What does she mean, oh whatever.

Earlier that morning (third POV)

Jayden walked up to haven's house. He knocked on the door and Haven's mom answered. 

"Hello Jayden!" she said sweetly. 

"Hi um I am here for Haven." Jayden say also sweetly. 

"She is upstairs, you can go up if you would like." Melissa said waving at Jayden to come on in. He walked in and started towards the stairs. 

"Hold on Jayden can I talk to you for a second." She asked Jayden before he went upstairs, he nodded and she started to talk.

"Thank you for coming into her life. A few years ago something happened and Haven wasn't really ever the same. Some people she really cared about left and she wasn't normal. She finally started to be back to normal when you two started talking. So thank you and please don't leave her. She is my baby and don't want her to go back to her old self." She say with a lot of emotion. 

He nodded and went upstairs to Haven.

Present time

"Hey babe you ready to leave?" Asked Jayden. 

"Yeah let me just get me phone." I say back running up the stairs to my room getting my phone than running back downstairs. 

"Okay now I am ready." I say walking over to Jayden who is standing by the front door. I grab my bag an walk out of the house with Jayden.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead before we split to go to opposite sides of the car. I put all of my softball stuff in the car because I have a practice today. We get in the car and start driving to the hell called school. He laces his fingers with mine as we drive to school.