Chapter 24

Christmas break

Finally we have one and a half weeks off from school! Jayden and I have never been better. Jayden's dad and Jayden have gotten a little bit closer thanks to me. I had to literally push him into talking with his dad. Jayden still can't stand to even look at Mason.

Jayden's dad asked if he wanted to go with his 'new family' to Disney world for Christmas break. Jayden said he would only go if I could so that is how I got pulled into this trip. The only person he likes out of his dad's family is his little half sister, she is 4, and her name is Hailey. He is actually really good with her, it's really cute.

We leave tomorrow and we are currently at Jayden's dad's house talking about it. Jayden is just slumped in his sit looking bored as hell. 

"At pretend your are a bit interested." I whispered so only he could hear me. 

"But I'm not." he said lamely. 

"Please for me." I say with puppy eyes. He rolls his eyes but nod.

"Okay so I was thinking that we could all take my car and just share it though the week." His dad suggest. 

"Hell no! I can barely stand to look at him, I can't spend a 6 hour car ride with him." Jayden says pointing to Mason. 

"And I not doing all of that fucking family shit. I need my own car." Jayden snaps. His father looks at him shocked. Before anything else happens I cut in. 

"What Jayden was trying to say is that he thinks that it would be better if we take our own car so we can do more as a couple." I say smiling at his dad and glaring at Jayden.

His father nods. "Okay sounds good. We should probably get bed since we have and early start tomorrow." He father says. We say our goodbyes and everything than headed out.

"Really!" I exclaim once we are in the car. 

"What!" He answers in a offended tone. 

"You couldn't have went one night without yelling at your dad or Mason!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air in frustration. 

"He had it coming. Maybe that douche with mental problems should think next time before he lays a hand on my girl." He says with frustration. I sigh as we pull out of the driveway. 

"So! You can be a douche sometimes, and you are one with anger issues, but I still love and stand you!" I say as we start down the road toward Jayden's house. 

"Yeah, well that different!" he mumbles. 

"How?!" I say resting my head on my hand looking out the window. 

"Because Haven, I do it out of love not fucking lust like that dick." He raises his voice.

I stay with out saying anything till we get back. I walk into the house and am greeted by the cats. 

"Hello princesses!" I say in a high pitch voice crouching down to pet them. After I am done playing with the cats for a little while I run upstairs to get a change of clothes.

I get in the shower and wash my body and hair quickly. I got out and put my hair up in a messy bun and wrapped a towel around my body. I look around the bathroom and realized I forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom.

"Jayden!" I call out picking my head out of the bathroom door. 

"Yeah!" He yells back. 

"I forgot my clothes can you get them off the bed please." I ask in a whiny tone. I honestly just want to climb in bed with Jayden and go to sleep. 

"Why don't you come and get them." He says cheekily making me roll my eyes. 

"Jayden! I am in a towel!" I whine. 

"And why would I care?" He questions. 

"Ugg fine I'll get them. You are so annoying!" I yell walking into the bed room to get my clothes. 

"I hate you sometimes!" I scowl when I see him on the bed shirtless just watching t.v. He laughs at my expression 

"No you don't." he laughs.

I crouch down to my bag and get a long sleeve shirt since it is kind of cold in the house. When I get back up, still holding me towel against my body, I bump into someone. "Can I please just go change?!" I whine. 

"Put I like you like this." He says seductively. I roll my eyes pushing past him with a laugh. I go back into the bathroom and change.

I walk back out in a long sleeve 'Pink' shirt and as pairs of pajama shorts. I plop I to the bed, half handing off of it. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Jayden laughed. 

"I'm so tired!" I whined, again. When I am tired I whine a lot. 

"Come here." He says pulling me on to the bed more. I lay next to his as he lays the blanket over me.

"I don't want to wake up early." I tiredly mumble. 

"Your so cute when you tired." Jayden chuckles wrapping his arm around me tighter. I don't respond but just lay my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.