Chapter 2

It's now the end of the school day on Friday. Jayden and the guys and me and my girls have been talking a little in class and lunch and stuff. Connor and Carly are really cute together so is Oliver and Jasmine. I can tell that they are flirting with each other every time they talk to each other.

The girls and I are very nervous for today, today is our first game. The guys keep joking that they will come and be our cheerleader.

"Hey bitch!" I hear a snarky voice behind me, Jessica's.

I slowly turn around and glare at her saying "What do I owe for this such a special visit." I say with sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

"I told you were going for be sorry for spilling water all over. Oh I had such a special idea of what to do to you. But I have been realizing that you have been hanging out with my boyfriend so I know that what I was thinking was not enough so-" I cut her of before she could continue.

"Hold on since when where Jayden and you together? And I am not doing anything with him. All I am doing is talking to him as a friend." I say holding up my hand at her. I than realized that I just call him a friend. I know that probably isn't weird for anyone else but not in a thousand and one years did I think I would announce him as a friend.

Jessica growls at me then comes charging at me with her fist up about to punch me. I close my eyes and shield my face as I wince in fright. After a second or two nothing happens then I feel the warmth of someone in front of me. "Oh hi Jayden. Haven and I were just having a friendly talk." She says now sounding all sweet. I open my eyes and see the back of Jayden's leather jacket. I peak my head to look at Jessica.

Jayden rolls his eyes and then looks at her blankly. "Leave" he says. "Wh-what" Jessica shuddered. "L-e-a-v-e, leave." he spells it out pointing at the exit. She looks hurt then rolls her eyes and does as she was told.

I get my stuff and tell Jayden "Thank you." I say blushing. I start to walk away and to the girls locker room so I can get ready for the game. He catches up with me and flings his arm around my shoulder and whispers "You will do great, you always do." He can obviously tell that I am nervous. I nod and jog he the dressing room so can get changed.

The girls and I walk to the field with the rest of the team. Before the game we all do stretches then we run one pole. (Run from one foul pole and back. Look up what a field looks like if you don't know.) While we walk the dugout I see all of the guys sitting at the top of the bleachers. I smile and get my glove so that we can warm up throwing and I can warm up pitching.

Finally it is 4:00 and the game is starting. We have the field first so the hole team jogs to the field. Jasmine and I do our handshake that we always do in the beginning of every inning. I walk the mound as I start to go into my wind-up for my first practice pitch.

After 5 practice pitches the first batter steps into the box. I take a deep breath and just pitch.

"Strike!" the umpire yells at the first pitch. In the second pitch the batter bunts the ball to me. I quickly run to get the ball and throwing the ball to first getting the batter out.

I get out the first 3 batter than we switch so that our team bats.
Line up: (the order they bat)
1- Carly
2- Lisa
3- Kenzie
4- Haven(4th is always the best hitter)
5- Jasmine
6- Jenny
7- Ellie
8- Emily
9- Bree

I am up to bat. I look at my 3rd base coach to see what sign she gives to me. She gave me the one that means 'just hit'. The first pitch is to high so I don't swing. The next one was in just the right place for me. I smash the ball over center's head. It rolls to the fence. By the time the center fielder get the ball I am on my way to home. "DOWN!" My coach yells telling my to slide. I do as told and make it home. I hop up from the ground and go into the group of team members that are cheering.

I hug and give high fives to everyone before we all go back into the dugout. I got two other people home besides me.

After the game is over we give the other team high fives and say "Good game." Altogether I got one homer and than a double. The final score is 7-2 us winning.

"Great game!" Carly exclaims. "Thanks Carls" I say going her and Jasmine a hug. We all walk out getting congrats and everything from everyone. I take a sip from my water bottles just as someone comes up behind me and scares me, "Ahh," I scream surprised "Dick." I continue seeing Jayden.

He smirks at me "I told you that you would do great." he says making my blush.

"Thanks. But that was still a dick move scaring me" I chuckle.

We walk over to where the rest of the guys and the girls are talking. "Hey, great game" Devan says with a hug. Jayden's jaw clenches when Daven hugs me.

"Don't worry Jayden I not going to take you little girlfriend" Devan jokes. My mouth drops and Jayden and I both glare at him and he just chuckled. We all wake to our cars.

The girls drop me off at my house. I walk in and yell "Mom!". She comes out from the kitchen. "Hey honey how was the game."

"Great we won 7-2" I say than peck her cheek and run upstairs. I plop my self on my bed then I get a text from Jazz.

                 Text
Jazz- hey party at beach Jayden will be picking you up at 8:30 be ready

Haven- ugh fine. Wait how does he know where I live!!!

Jazz- I told him! Love ya<3

I chuckle at my friend and start to get ready.

It look at the clock and see that it is 8:20 Jayden should be here soon. I am I my favorite bathing suit with a crop-top and some shorts over top. I throw on my sandals then yell to my mom "mom I am going to a out be home later." I yell

"Okay honey! You now all the rules! Love you!" she yells back. I walk out side and wait for Jayden.