"Laf!" The other lady, Aimigg, yelled as she got closer. "Has our guest gone into the bath?"

"She has Aimigg!" Laf yelled back and crouched down so she was right next to me.

"Then get her started! I'm searching for a dress!" Aimigg walked into the bathroom and dropped off somethings before walking back out.

Laf grabbed a glass bottle, pouring the blue liquid onto her hand before placing that down. "Let us get started, no?" And just like that she started to bathe me.

For thirty minutes Laf washed me until my skin burned from the hard scrubbing. At times I felt so awkward as she scrubbed me clean, this was all normal to her but to me? It was all new and weird and uncomfortable. I don't understand how Frigga or Thor or even Sif could do this everyday and act as if it were normal.

When the water had finally cooled down I felt more at peace and calmer in the colder water, I don't understand why I felt like that but I just did. Although that was all ruined when Laf had pulled me out of the cold bathtub and started drying me with a fluffy towel.

Another towel was wrapped around my body. Laf walked me into the main room where Aimigg was setting up at a small table. A green green dress with heels and jewellery were laid at the foot of the large bed.

"Aimigg," Laf said getting the attention of the older women. "What first? The makeup of dress?"

"Makeup. Bring her to me." Laf guided me towards he older women. When I reached her she pushed me into a chair, immediately starting on the make up.

All sorts of commands were thrown at my way to do what to close or when to hold my breath or something else. The odd thing was I could feel her put a ton of make up on my but it didn't make my face feel any heavier.

"Now open," opening my eyes a small, almost, silent gasp escaped my lips.

In the mirror Aimigg had put on some light red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, and a light purple eye shadow. My green hair had somehow been curled and reached down to my waist, Is my hair really that long?

"Now for the dress." She said that with a bit more excitement.

Getting up from the chair Laf and Aimigg lead me towards the bed where the clothes were laid. Laf had taken off my towel leaving totally exposed which made me instantly cover myself, I don't care if the people helping me change are women and we're both the same gender I will still cover my women parts.

"Move your arm," Aimigg commanded as she peaked the one hand covering my chest area and put on a comfortable bra. "Now move you leg and other arm." Both covering the women part down below.

When I didn't do so Aimigg peaked those two off and let Laf place the comfortable underwear on. Next was getting the dress on.

Laf wrapped this stomach belt around my stomach and tightened it until I could barley breath but was able to move around fairly easy. Once that was done Aimigg helped me fit into the green dress without ruining the makeup or green hair.

It took some time and effort but she was able to do so. Laf slid on these white patterned lace evening gloves but were fingerless. They went up to my elbows before hanging to the same green color as the dress.

Golden long starkly heels were placed upon my feet. The laces around my legs were in a leaf design which made it all very nice and pretty. The final touch was when Laf placed a necklace around my neck. Glancing down the pedant was pure metal but in the center was an aquamarine gem, shining with all its glory.

"What do you think Laf?" Aimigg asked as I stood up from the bed, fully dressed.

"We did well mother," It was then that I freaked out of learning they were daughter and mother as the similarities were obvious.

"Let us go." Then went to walk away but my voice had stopped them.

"Wait!" Both ladies stopped and turned towards me. "I just wanted to say thank, to you Laf and to you Aimigg."

"Thank you," Aimigg said before they both walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Then I was alone. I started pacing around the room, the heels making a click-clack noise each time they hit the golden surface. I wasn't sure what to do, in the books I've read someone is supposed to come and get me but what if I had to find my way there myself.

My worried washed away as someone knocked on the door. My hopes were high, hoping that it was someone who would guide me to the party. When the door was opened Frigga stood there, her hair and makeup done. She wore a stunning dress and a jewel of her own.

"Robin," she greeted and I curtseyed. "Please you do not have to do that with me. Only if I am with my husband." Nodding my head I straightened myself self up.

Then it hit me. "Oh! Um... sorry, please come in." Opening the door wider she walked in with such grace.

"How do you like Asgard so far?" She asked facing me as I closed the door.

"It's beautiful. I've read many stories of Asgard but being here, in Asgard, it's just... breathtaking." She smiled before taking a few steps towards me.

"Loki talks much of you," she said. "He seems to have made a new friend."

"H-he talks about me? Hopefully good things right?" She laughed just the slightest at my nervousness.

"Why of course dear. Loki has told me that you are a strong women, smart, and very wise when it comes to your special power." Something inside of me seemed to have fluttered that Loki had said those nice things about me. "I've never seen him this happy, with so much joy, before. You have really changed him."

"I didn't change him Frigga, I learned the true Loki. Everyone still sees him as the same villain who wanted to take over Midgard, the same villain who waned nothing but power. When I met him he had told me of the troubles he had caused in New York, I knew he was expecting me to walk away in fear but I had a feeling that the things he did were against his wills. A wise friend of mine had once told me that heroes see the villain as a villain but in a villain's eyes they could be playing as the hero. Believing they are doing good. I believe that to get that old Loki a person must truly see him, not for the crimes he's committed, but for his true nature."

"And you have brought that old Loki back," Frigga said with a smile. "You helped him realise who he truly is and not become the man that everyone believes he is." She placed both hands in my shoulders. "You've changed his life and for that I thank you." She pulled me into a hug which I couldn't help but hug back.

"Thank you Frigga but I did nothing but know the real Loki. The same son you loved back then and now." She pulled away with that same warm smile on her face.

"Now I have one last thing to perfect your outfit," I hadn't realised the wooden box she had brought with her until she opened the wooden box. "A crown," She held a gold and emerald crown in hand. "For the guest of honor." Frigga placed the crown on top of my head.

"Thank you Frigga." She closed the wooden box and gently took my hand.

"Now let us go to the ball unless we both want Odian sending guards after us. Before we had left I quickly searched throughout my backpack before taking out the earphones and phone.

•———————•
Here's her outfit.