Chapter 2: Shopping and New Home

Start from the beginning

"Right shoes, and snow clothes. " She says.

"Okay, we're going to go put this stuff in the limo, and then come back in. " Riker says, kissing my head, and then Rydel's.

We get me pink snow pants, black boots, a red hat, a pink coat, and some gloves.

"Swimsuit!" I say pointing at the display.

"Nice catch, Pey." She says. 

We pick out a pink two piece, and a blue, and green on piece.

"Now some shoes." Rydel says, walking towards the shoes. When we get there the guys are already there.

"What in the hel..... I mean what in the heck to you guys so long?" Riker says.

"We had to stop by the swimsuits." Rydel says.

"We got her floaties. " Ratliff says.

We pick out some tennis shoes, some real uggs, slippers, and flipfolps. By this time I was in Ross' arms. We get to the register,  and the lady who is checking us out starts to fangirl.

"You guys are-" "R5, we know." Rocky says finishing her off.

"Now who's this little cutie?" She asks ticking me.

"Her names Peyton, shes our... umm..... we can't tell this to anyone, but she's our adopted daughter. " Ratliff says.

She puts a finger over her lips, promising she won't say a thing. She rings everything up. "And your total is $100 on the spot." She says.

"Ha! And you said I would go over." Rydel says hitting Riker. I flinch and put my head in Ross' neck.

"Honey she promised you,  and we promised you that we won't let you get hurt." Ross says rubbing my back.

"Thank you and have a  great day." The cashier says.

We all pack into the limo, with all of our stuff in the back. This time I end up on Riker's lap.

"I'm tired again." I say, snuggling up to him.

"You can say that again." Rocky says, as he leans his head on the window, and falls asleep.

"I think you wore him out, princess. " Rydel says poking my nose.

I smile, and fall asleep on Riker's chest.

* 3 hours later *

Come on get loud loud let it out
shout it out from the rooftops Come on get loud 'til they shut us down.........

I open my eyes, and see my foster parents looking at me.

"Morning princess." Riker says to me.

"We're home, your new home. " Rydel says, grabbing me from Riker.

He gets out, and grabs some bags.

"Hey... I heard that the boys got you a surprise,  while we were shopping but you didn't hear it from me. " Rydel says, getting out of the limo.

We walk inside, and I see Stormie; my grandma.

"Well this must be Peyton. " She says happily wrapping Rydel, and me in a hug.

"You can call me Grandma Stormie." She says.

"Mom you're not old!" Rydel says.

"You adopted this girl, and she's your daughter,  so I am old." She says laughing. "Well I gotta go back home. Ryland is upstairs in his room, playing video games. Bye guys! Love you!"

"Love you too." We all say back. "Now, little princess ready to go do your room?" Riker asks, grabbing everything, and handing it to people. I nod my head.

"You can't though we have a surprise for you that you can't see until later." He says kissing my head.

"See ya later little tike." Rocky says messing up my hair. 

"Okay... I'm going to stay down here with you, while they do that." Ratliff says, picking me up.

He walks us into the living room, and sets me down on the couch. Ratliff grabs the remote, and turns the TV on.

"Okay, princess what do you want to watch?"

"Toy Story?" I ask.

He nods his head, and starts to play all 3 movies.

About the middle of the second one, some comes down and joins us.

"Boo!" Someone says making me jump.

I look back and see Ross standing there smiling at me.

"We're done."

"Can we go see it?" I ask Ratliff.  He nods his head and picks me up.

We walk upstairs. Outside my door, I see everyone else standing there waiting for me.

"Okay, Pey. This door has your name on it ... so you know what room is yours." Riker says.

He moves, and I see

"Peyton Rose Lynch." on the door, in both blue and pink sparkley letters.

"Now, Rocky open the door." Ross says.

Rocky opens the door as Ratliff sets me down. I look through the crack, and see "R5" on my wall. Ross holds his hand out, and I grab it.

"Pey, cover your eyes." He says.

He leads me into the room, and stops me. I feel him place one of his hands over mine, so I wouldn't cheat.

"Ready? One.... two.. three... four.... R five!" He says taking his hand out from in front of my eyes.

When I see my room, my mouth drops.  It has 3 R5 art on some of the walls, a small TV, a table for tea parties, a closet, a small bathroom, a medium sized bed, and a corner full of stuffed animals.

"Stuffed animals! " I yell, before jumping on them.

Everyone laughs and follows me over to the stuffed animals.  They sit down right next to me, and they hug me.

"Princess, we have a very special teddy bear that we want you to keep on your bed. And his name is .......... Rocky."

They hand me a bear that was wearing an R5 sweater, and it was my favorite color pink.  The bear was just a normal brown.

"Aww thanks I love him." I say hugging my teddy bear. 

"Hey Pey. I love you." Rocky says

kissing my head. 

"I ..... love you too." I say.

Everyone looks at me with a shocked look on their faces. They knew about my dad, and my mom.  So I guess they were surprised to hear that from me.

"I love all of you guys." Rydel says.

She wraps us in a group hug. An R5 group hug to be exact.

"Hey guys? I ....... love all of you." I say.

They all smile, and kiss me on my head, or my nose. Soon, I start to drift off into sleep on sleeping Ross' chest. We slept all night on my stuffed animals. But the only thing I could think about was the fact that someone famous . . . Loves me.

Hey guys! Did ya enjoy? Good.. Wow! I've only had this book up for about 4 days and it already had 40 + reads. I'm so happy. So I gotta go get some sleep. Love ya guys and I hope to update soon! Until next time, listen to R5, and 1D, buy merch from both bands, and YOLO.

~Riker, and Rocky's Angle ~