My Family of supers

Avengers

Director Nick Fury may not seem like the one to make friends, but he did have one. A childhood friend that is, they became friends in middle school and kept in touch. His friends name was Frank Wild, a scientist. Last Nick heard from his friend he had a daughter, and that was 15 years ago. He decided to pay a visit to his friend, he knew his location an wanted him to work for S.H.I.E.L.D, Frank was smart an anyone who talked to him knew it. Shield was just working on the tesseract, so they could use an extra scientist on the case.

Nick got to the little house in the woods and knocked on the door. His Friend answered the door and got a look of surprise. "Nick!" Frank exclaimed excitedly, hugging his friend with force. Frank was pretty strong, he always was.

"Hello frank sorry for the short notice but I have a job proposal for you." Nick said and explained the job and the pay, after frank invited him in. "That would be great nick but my wife just dyed last year and I can't just leave my daughter alone."

Nick thought for a moment, he remembered the last time he saw the child, she was a bouncing baby girl, with a bright smile and an angelic laugh. "How is your-"

"Daddy? Can you help me from my chair?" They both heard a tired voice ask, they walked into the living room to see the child. Nick was shocked to see that the bouncing baby girl was 15 years of age and about 3 months pregnant. "Sure baby." Frank said and helped his fragile child up. The child was named Pandora Wild, she was so small it looked like the baby she held in her was crushing her. She was 5'5 and a weight of 95 pounds and that was with the child! She had long red hair that was down to her waist and bright green eyes. With the help of her father she was standing and looked towards Nick, but her eyes flickered back to her fathers. "Sayde said the was coming down to pick me up and take me to her house down the street. Ok?" She confirmed with her father, frank nodded, and pandora walked off.

"She was raped, and decided to keep the child." Frank explained pain in his voice.

"Well if you except the job she can live at the shield base and be safe there." Nick said

"She would be protected at all times?" Questioned Frank

"Absolutely!" Nick said

"I'll take the job."

-------------------------------------

Frank was a great addition to the tesseract team, just as Nick thought he would be. And Pandora seemed to be coping with the move. She was stationed on the helli-carrier, where Nick could keep an eye on her. She hated the help that she desperately needed, she was stubborn and independent. But her fragile body needed the help and she didn't like to admit it but she knew she needed some help to.

She remembered Nick from when she was a baby, an the fact that he never forgot her birthday or Christmas. He may not have been there but he always got her the best of presents. She calls him uncle Nick, and even though he doesn't show much emotion, she knows he feels proud that she does.

"Uncle, when did you say you were going to check up on dad in the others?" She asked through the ear-com.

"I was just about to leave, no you can't go for the last time." Nick said

"I know, just tell dad that I said hi, and to be safe." She said and disconnected.

-Later-

Nick got to the shield base and started talking to the doctors.

"Where is Barton?" He asked

"Up in his nest." Said Frank then going back to the tesseract. Barton came down and started talking about the tesseract being a doorway to space.