Chapter One: A Way Out

(Perrie Edwards)
       I wonder what it's like to go out into public, and not be constantly bother by old men with cameras. I wish I could live a normal life and go to university back home, but instead I spend my time write music and preforming. Don't get me wrong I love music and preforming I also love my awesome fans, because they are the reason I am where I am. My real reason for wanting to leave it all behind is because I'm tired. I tired of the way the some people judge me even though they don't know me. I'm tired of not being able to be in love without there being a second reason for someone loving me.
       "PERRIE!" My best friend and manager, Leigh-Anne, yells at me.
       "What Leigh-Anne?" I look straight in the eyes, and I can see that she is worried about something.
       "What has been going on with you lately? You have been acting like you are in a different world." She says as she walks over to where I am sitting, and takes a seat next to me.
       "I wish I was in a different world." I mumble hoping she didn't catch what I said.
       "Do you need a break from all of this Perrie," now I know she heard what I said, "I can arrange something for you to be able to go home for a little bit."
       "Leigh-Anne even if I go home I'm still me, Miss Hotshot Singer. I would love to go home, but I haven't talk to my parents in years and I wouldn't be able to go unrecognized. So I don't see a point of go home, because I really wouldn't be escaping anything." I let out a sigh and flop back to lay down on the couch.
"Ummmm... I might have an idea, but it is extremely stupid and idiotic so you probably will not do it."
"Leigh anything to let me have a normal life, even for a little while, will be a great idea" I still up and beg her to tell me her idea.
"You change your identity while you are home, and then your mum would be the only one who knows you are home. You can take off a few months and attend University while you are there, and you can live this so called "normal life" you keep ranting about." I stare at her with shock and amazement, and I take in all the information. I can't believe I'm considering this crazy idea.
"Leigh-Anne I could kiss you I'm so happy!"
"So that's a yes, and please don't kiss me."
"That is most definitely a YES!" We both stand up and hug each other and walk out of my dressing room door.

(Jade Thirlwall)
"Jade, you are not going to believe what I did for you." Jesy, my best friend, says as she walks into the cáfe that I work at.
"I swear if you set me up on another blind date then I am going to kill you. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need a relationship?" I said as I wiped down the front counter.
"Jadey, stop denying the fact that you hate being single, but no that's not why I'm here. So I might have sent in application papers to the University for their Preforming Arts program, and before you start telling me that it was a stupid idea I want you to know that they excepted you." I look at my friend with utter shock. She knows I have always wanted this, but was to afraid to leave my mum so she did it for me. I can't believe that I got excepted, and I also can't believe that Jesy knows enough about me to be able for fill out an application.
"Jessica—"
"Oh, no here we go," says cutting me off.
"Jessica," I begin again, "I'll do it." I said with a huge grin on my face, and before she can register what I said she starts ranting.
"Jade, I love you but you need to get a life. You still live with your mum, and I'm your only friend, not that I don't want you around, I'm just saying you need to put yourself out there. And you are not going—Wait Wha—"
"I said that I'll do it." She runs over to me, and embraces me in a bone crushing hug.
"I'm so proud of you, little one!"
I can't believe that I'm going to University. I finally found my ticket out of South Shields, not that there is anything wrong with it, I'm just happy to be starting a new chapter. I wonder if the people will like me, that I will do well in my classes, or I will finally meet my other half, because I know good and well that someone is not from South Shields.

(Perrie Edwards)
       I'm hardly recognizable my once blonde hair is now covered by a brunette wig, which is a lot shorter than my actual hair. My clothes are complete different from my style now, but I feel like it is more relaxed and casual. The only thing I wanted to leave the same was my eyes, because I didn't want to have to worry about colored contacts and I like my blue eyes just the way they are. So I just opted on wearing my think rimmed, square glasses all the time.
       "Dang, you look good as a brunette. You might want to consider leaving it this way." Leigh-Anne says as she walks through the door of the room where my transformation took place.
       "Your plane leaves in about four hours, so you better have everything packed and ready to go. Also since you can't go by your real name I thought up a fake one for you. Danielle Worth."
       "Thank you so much Leigh you have done so much for me." I said as I got up from my chair and hugged her.
       "Well, you are the one who pays me." I glare at her, "Wow, calm down I was just kidding. Anyways you cab is here. Call me when you get to the U.K., and tell Mama Edwards I said hello."
       "I will, and I will see you in six months. Thank you again for all of this." I hug her one last time, and then I walk down the hall to the front entrance and walk out to my cab. I can't believe I get to go to University for six months, see my mum, and live a normal life away from the lights and people.

Authors Note:
This is my first official fanfiction, and I'm really excited about it. So sorry in advance for any grammatical and spelling errors. Also disclaimer this is just a fanfiction, and I don't personally know these people. Some characters are mine, but others are real people.